Did Anyone See The Joan Rivers Grammy Fashion Review?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Because I completely forgot to tape it. I just checked the web site for the E channel, and it says it was on yesterday and today.

I don't know if it will air again. I was just wondering if she said anything about Edge, or any of the other guys
rolleyes.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Originally posted by Bjork:
They didn't talk about U2 at all, thank God!

OK-thanks Bjork
smile.gif
Not that I care what she says anyway.

I do admit though that I wished I saw it -w/ all the wacky outfits that night. Do you remember who she voted best/ worst dressed man and woman?

Maybe they'll show it again this week.

Best Dressed Women- Mary J.Blige & Nelly Furtado & Christina Aguilera

Best Dressed Men- Train,Backstreet Boys

Worst Dressed Man- The guy with the leopard print & Kid Rock

Worst Dressed Woman- Dixie Chicks

Thanks again
smile.gif

I definitely agree w/ Nelly Furtado-she was my pick for best dressed.

Backstreet Boys?
rolleyes.gif

Yes-the guy w/ the leopard print, whoever that was, was my pick-I even posted it that night.Kid Rock is not a sharp dresser-and imo always looks like he needs a shower.

And yes again-the Dixie Chicks-wtf was that,a poncho? A horse blanket?
biggrin.gif

His name is Bootsy Collins-from Fatboy Slim, Weapon Of Choice-the curiosity got to me and I looked it up.

capt.1014856460.grammys_xla136.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-03-2002).]

Nelly was my pick for best woman too, but CHRISTINA?!

I admire Kid Rock for wearing what he wanted to, and not giving a crap- kind of like U2! Bono told Kid he looked sharp! Have to agree with the Leopard guy, Gina you called that one right away!

DOOOOODS.

I cannot believe you don't know Busta Rhymes.

Also known as Busta-Bust....

....of the Flip Mode Squad?????

Don't tell me I am the only one here who is down with Busta.....

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The backstreet boys were at the grammys? hehe! I thought U2 was the best dressed men, but then again, I'm biased
wink.gif

I am so down with busta! tehe! remember I am GHETTOpoptart! The most ghetto poptart in the box.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by DML:
I am so down with busta! tehe! remember I am GHETTOpoptart! The most ghetto poptart in the box.

that is tooooo true DML.

you are the OG ghettopoptart!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Has anyone noticed that groups like Train etc....have a U2 look? You know...wearing a jacket but no tie...and their jackets look similar to Bono's?

Maybe I'm just seeing things...but it seems to me like they are borrowing U2's style...

dream wanderer

It's a cool rock star look, most rock stars have worn jackets with no tie, years before U2. It's just general coolness. U2 are a part of it, but it's not theirs exclusively.

yo yo yo, I'm down wit it.
wink.gif

Thanks for clearing this up for me, I thought it was Bootsy Collins (who has been known to dress similarly)

Originally posted by elizabeth:
DOOOOODS.

I cannot believe you don't know Busta Rhymes.

Also known as Busta-Bust....

....of the Flip Mode Squad?????

Don't tell me I am the only one here who is down with Busta.....

whoops nevermind
------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-03-2002).]

that's what i get for asking my husband. shows how much he knows about the music industry.

kristie--- if he messes up one more time, you can have him.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
that's what i get for asking my husband. shows how much he knows about the music industry.

kristie--- if he messes up one more time, you can have him.

YEAH BUDDY!!
okay, so it is bootsy? If it's bootsy, the outfit is pretty normal.

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom