Did Anyone See Adam's Pants Last Night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Last night I saw the first 15-20 min of that Fame show :reject:, and one of the contestants was wearing Adam's red and black Gucci pants.

:cool:

I wonder-did he pay full price for those? :hmm:

:D

I saw it! :mad: :yell:

The skateboarder during Pink's performance on the MTV Movie Awards was wearing them too. :mad: :rant:

I can't find them anywhere. :scream: :sad: :banghead:

I didn't see the pants...I kind of wish I did now, since they seem to be everywhere and I never see them(they wouldn't look good on me anyway*sigh*) but I did see Bono on Entertainment Tonight. they were doing this thing on Christy Turlington's wedding and showed him, even though it was a really breif clip of him going into the church saying "how ya doin'" *drools at sexy bono voice*...of course I taped it :wink:

:laugh: I used to tape these things too! Now I can't :( my VCR's broken

Can't you find those pants in the Gucci homepage?? A while back they had them

Everyone should own a pair of those pants, to try to be as cool as Adam. AS IF that's really possible. :D

Ok, Those girls who have Adam pants, please write me here the model number and everyting i'll need order online or search on ebay. Merci bien

wow...i don;t know if i still have the model # and everything. i do know that when madamc found them they were a spring 2001 or spring 2000 line...and the gucci outlets i called only had a few left.

also, when i called the gucci outlets, they didn't need a model #, i just described them. i know there is a gucci outlet in upstate NY and CA...we just found the ph #'s online. Actually, madamc was very instrumental in the quest!

Merci Lisa! I'll need th modell number cos if I wont find anywhere on the net, I'll have to go to the local shops in Hungary, and the shop assistants are fokin nuts, I cant explain them anything:)

Ok I went searching through some old threads and found a post where I entered some numbers from the tag on the pants....here's the old post info:

They are both very long. I got two size "46" (i guess that is european) and I usually wear a size 10L American and they are roomy and waaay long.

The tannish ones: there are lots of numbers
on this tag...umm....

here are some numbers-
310/150/114/910
301 0733 0 3330
033404 2330 s11
8466 DV 46X

ok- red is easier:

MOD: 301.0733
tag:46
TEs. 3330
Col. D7
Comm. uii6865 GZD12 329 XD7

for an amusing few nostalgic minutes, visit these old threads:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44131&highlight=pants

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44162&highlight=pants

Gah! Those old threads... *wipes tears* :lmao:

:sigh: If only I could find Larry's skeleton pants.

girls? you'd actually pay for GUCCI pants just because Adam wore them????
do you have too much money??
do me afavor and send it to me instead!! :wink:

no, we didn't pay the full price, silly
had I $900 sitting around I'd... pay off my credit card :D
They were the spring 2001 line I think, but all the outlet stores in the US are out, Laura went on a quest and never found any.

...and the skeleton pants are really, really cool up close. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom