did anyone ever notice this about bono during the elevation tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
look in the U2 and I Anton book.. theres the clip of the Elevation video (I think).. and where they are either on a rooftop.. or something.. where the wind is blowing at them.. just bono and edge.. bono is wearing his pinky ring on his ring finger instead...

i dunno.. just during a very small period
during the elevation tour. i still cant find any pics from that period though. any of them i cant find or... are now X'd.

oh and that the normally right-handed bono, started signing people's stuff with his left hand over and over again for some odd reason, and decided to wear his normally pinky finger ring on his ring finger and developed very slender fingers and very high cheekbones and a different shaped face....

haha no. i dont have a lot of time on my hands really. its just my brain's got so much space, and i observe stuff and it occurs to me, and hardly takes any effort at all and hardly effects my time and life. lol.

and for those that think i purposely look for stuff, i dont. LOL.

these things pop out at me.

is it just me or are you seeing things??? I don't see any difference, besides that with his shades, and reading that old thread gives me the idea you are doing these things for some attention! Why bother if Bono has a so-called plastic surgeon, wich I totally not believe, same with the hairpiece... just let the guy! people change as they grow older, and he's no exception! your face changes with you, same as that your hair gets thinner and you gain weight... so why would he be different in having those signs?

He could have been a lot thinner from the stress of his father's illness and touring. That will affect your face. Your bone structure will be more prominant and you will have to wear a pinky ring on a larger finger. Not sure about writing with the left hand.

:lol: This thread got funny!! I dunno, I don't see the difference I mean I see it but it doesn't seem to be other than natural :shrug: Maybe some more pictures would help :)

VicksSs said:
:lol: This thread got funny!! I dunno, I don't see the difference I mean I see it but it doesn't seem to be other than natural :shrug: Maybe some more pictures would help :)

I don't see the difference either....
anywayz, maybe Edge indeed cloned him, found out his clone wasn't perfect enough, and demanded him back from Bono... and maybe he's working on it now, to make it perfect... oh Edge, yes... continue your work, take your time, and DONT FORGET TO HAND IT TO ME AFTERWARDS!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I think bono should hav ehis hair shorter, like on TGBHF video. Have you noticed his hair has lightened in colour rather a lot.

^ maybe that is the prob Matt:eyebrow:

I have a gazillion Bono pics and I do see his face a bit thinner around Elevation, his Body too.....I got worried sick when my mom was ill and lost weight with out even realizing it, plus I didnt get much sleep either..so people were trying to point out something different about how I looked but couldnt quite figure it out....

I don't doubt Bono was going though stress and worry about his ill father....:|

Last edited:
well i cant honestly see a BIG difference on the vid...

with regards to the lefty thing, ive seen many mirrored pictures of the band, eg. edge playing left handed. (which obviously he doesnt) so youd have to see if the hand hes writing with has the ring on it,if it doesnt, its most likely a mirrored pic. :)

Back
Top Bottom