Detroit Rock City - Photos! 10/24 & 10/25/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yet another:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32758624@N00/

And there's me (I am the yellow blur RIGHT in front of the step platform, probably right before Bono stepped on it and allowed me to hold his hand and support him while he surged forward :drool: )

April is to my right! :hyper:

56015449_c9d8ce3de0.jpg

:shh:

I think I have a ton o' Adam pictures too!

Don't know why that'd be... :angel:

For those of you wondering what the hell... Adam either loves us or thinks we're insane and we're now on the "crazy Stalker List"

I think he loves us :wink:

We were right in front of him in Pittsburgh and the second Detroit. For Detroit 1, when he saw us out on the outer rail and saw our sign for him he stopped and gave us some major love during his one and only trek to the outer ellipse... Prior to that, April and I had both given Adam some major love separately (for me personally, both Chicago shows on September, so the man has me tagged at this point since it's been so many shows in a short period of time).

April and I tag teamed him with the following signs.

Pittsburgh:

Miroslava - "Sadly, there's no good spanish Translation for Silver Fox." He saw it and loved it.

Detroit 1:

Tag team effort between April and I both holding the signs at the same time side by side:

Miroslava - "Aaaaaaaaaadaaaaaam, we'reeeee baaaaaaaaaaack..."

April - "How about some of that Silver Fox love?"

Detroit 2:

He saw us and gave us love before we could even whip up the signs. He looked at us and just burst out laughing. We still used our signs though:

April: "We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack. Worried we wouldn't?"

Miroslava: "How about some of that Silver Fox love?" (recycled from night before, but hey it worked!)

Then

April: "Why should bono get all the Dancing Girls?"

Miroslava: "Cleveland. Dec. 10. Think about it"

He LOST it with that one. He took a step forward and said "Thank you so very much"... twice! :faint:

Then during WOWY as Bono was on the ellipse, I held the "Why should Bono get all the dancing girls" sign again for him and he shrugged and made a face like "very good question"

:love:

Miroslava said:
For those of you wondering what the hell... Adam either loves us or thinks we're insane and we're now on the "crazy Stalker List"

I think he loves us :wink:

We were right in front of him in Pittsburgh and the second Detroit. For Detroit 1, when he saw us out on the outer rail and saw our sign for him he stopped and gave us some major love during his one and only trek to the outer ellipse... Prior to that, April and I had both given Adam some major love separately (for me personally, both Chicago shows on September, so the man has me tagged at this point since it's been so many shows in a short period of time).

April and I tag teamed him with the following signs.

Pittsburgh:

Miroslava - "Sadly, there's no good spanish Translation for Silver Fox." He saw it and loved it.

Detroit 1:

Tag team effort between April and I both holding the signs at the same time side by side:

Miroslava - "Aaaaaaaaaadaaaaaam, we'reeeee baaaaaaaaaaack..."

April - "How about some of that Silver Fox love?"

Detroit 2:

He saw us and gave us love before we could even whip up the signs. He looked at us and just burst out laughing. We still used our signs though:

April: "We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack. Worried we wouldn't?"

Miroslava: "How about some of that Silver Fox love?" (recycled from night before, but hey it worked!)

Then

He LOST it with that one. He took a step forward and said "Thank you so very much"... twice! :faint:

Then during WOWY as Bono was on the ellipse, I held the "Why should Bono get all the dancing girls" sign again for him and he shrugged and made a face like "very good question"

I'm thinking of getting Sicy drunk.... hehe :macdevil:

How does AdamClayton's_POPAngel sound? :giggle:

My prior Adam love was at MSG, 10/8.... He gave me some major love that night! ruffian can back me up on this one!

Yeah, I think he looooooooves us, his unofficial Dancing Girls. :sexywink:

Oh, gosh! you're making me so jelous ;)
your stories keep getting better and better!
I wish I was there to get some of that Adam love

Miroslava said:

:lmao:

I am not much of a writer, but I just wanna state that April and I called dibs on the first ever Adam dance :shifty:

:lol:

Dear Diary....

Ok, so here's when B was first stepping onto the Platform... You can see April in red. My face is covered, but you can see a wrist with white and blue wrist bands... :wink: So the Dirty Day band makes another picture. I think he's holding my hand already ready to step on :drool:

f0sxza.jpg

Thanks to Stammer and his dad for the pic! :hyper:

Oh, and the WOWY dancing girl is just behind April and I (brunette, cinnaomn-y skin) so she actually wasn't that far back as first stated... :D

Just realized John is about to try to remove April's hand... Good luck Johnny!
:angry:

:lmao:

:shh:

I have not posted any of my pics yet... these are other people's. I will be unloading my camera tonight :D

OK - slight change of plans, and I'll need help with this -

I will be writing the article that I mentioned above - but I need whoever would like to talk to me about this (Adam getting dancing girls, etc) to email me as soon as possible so I can get tidbits.

In your emails, please send me forum links of stories you've already posted to I can start on the text.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to hear your stories! Feel free to forward others to me if you think they'd want to be part of the story. :)

C

Miroslava said:
Ok, so here's when B was first stepping onto the Platform... You can see April in red. My face is covered, but you can see a wrist with white and blue wrist bands... :wink: So the Dirty Day band makes another picture. I think he's holding my hand already ready to step on :drool:

f0sxza.jpg

Thanks to Stammer and his dad for the pic! :hyper:

Oh, and the WOWY dancing girl is just behind April and I (brunette, cinnaomn-y skin) so she actually wasn't that far back as first stated... :D

I see me!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I'm in the grey t shirt with a white shirt under it close to April!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom