DETAILS 'bout Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet299

Acrobat
Bono_Details-Cover.jpg

It's the November issue. Subscribers are just getting theirs in the mail this week, so it probably won't be in stores for another week or two.

Bluey! they don't think you're homeless! they're contributing to the "Bluey's Buying Bono Fund."

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

...eh, well the other interpretation of your fund title were not intended.

Bono can't be bought!! "Can't buy me looooooo-ove, can't buy me loooooooo-ove, can't buy me loooooo-ooo-ove!"

those look kinda like how i type Bono's beautiful howling. they are meant to sound different, tho. what is with my alliteration tonight??

speaking of hearing things wrong, in Running to a StandStill, there's a singing thing Bono does where he isn't really saying anything, he just sings, but everytime i hear it i hear him say "Holiday" all streeeeeeetched out. i dunno. go listen to it.

i'm insane.

why am i still typing?

how did i get to this topic?

wait, i'm insane?? why are you still reading this??

*sigh*

i either have enemies now, or people who will run and hide whenever they see me.

...bleh...

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

OMG !! *MissZ wishes she knew how to do the smiley with the bulging eyes*

Sexiest pic I've seen in a long time (like a day or two LOL) And look at the sleeves, ohh, he?s sooo cute!!
smile.gif

Hope that magazine is to find somewhere around here. Haven't heard of it before. If not, can someone buy it and send it to me??

THanks for the great cover and info!!
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
OMG !! *MissZ wishes she knew how to do the smiley with the bulging eyes*

That's actually an easy one. Next to the box where you write your reply you'll see a link to the Smilies Legend. That shows you how to do several smilies. The bulging eyes one
eek.gif
is just the word eek with a colon before and after it.

OH mY GOSH! thank you so much for teaching me how to do smilies... i've been dying to know, but too embarressed to ask!
redface.gif

Originally posted by u2utah:
That's actually an easy one. Next to the box where you write your reply you'll see a link to the Smilies Legend. That shows you how to do several smilies. The bulging eyes one
eek.gif
is just the word eek with a colon before and after it.

Oki, test, test
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Where can I get it from?I live in the UK
can I get it here?If not can someone get me a copy?

Email me at:

ultraviolet_9@yahoo.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom