Desired Item Of Any U2 Member?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamsMango said:
hmm can't decide. Here is my wish list!

-Bono's purple Bvlgari sunglasses from the elevation tour
-edge beanie thats from Zoo TV
-Bono vest from JT tour
-Bono jacket from super bowl

i want his jacket from the super bowl too!!!

that is one awesome jacket :yes:

i also want Bono's bubble pants and his pants from Under A Blood Red Sky :drool:

~Katelyn

:wave:

I want the brown fringed jacket from the Amnesty tour. And I mean I want it. Except it would most likely be too small for me.

(And for the record, and my reputation, my mind did wander at the words "U2" and "member" in the same sentence! :sexywink: )

flaming june said:
This outfit... :macdevil: And Larry with a whip...

337359%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23233886%3A6594ot1lsi

there goes my flamin' june bug, making me snort my ice cream up my nose.

dork!

Moonie :D

elizabeth said:

YAY!!!

I knew someone other than me would eventually say this!!

speaking of pants and the rythym section, I want the black pants with the embroidered skeleton on the back right leg that Larry wore during the Elevation tour. I have a picture of those pants somewhere, but I'm too tired to go and look.

oh, and Larry's hitman tank top rocks my socks, too.
3373%3A57923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5477288ot1lsi

Hiya dork!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

speaking of pants and the rythym section, I want the black pants with the embroidered skeleton on the back right leg that Larry wore during the Elevation tour. I have a picture of those pants somewhere, but I'm too tired to go and look.

oh, and Larry's hitman tank top rocks my socks, too.
3373%3A57923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D676%3D%3B%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5477288ot1lsi

Oooooooooh, the skeleton pants!!! What a coincidence! I was talking about those with a fellow PLEBAN yesterday, who was lucky enough to go to the RARHOF and see them up close... :sexywink: Did you know that the design is made with metallic thingies? Those pants are bedazzled!

Here's the pic, courtesy of you. :D

Eleskeletonpants.jpg

So they would probably go well with Larry's metallic shirt from Discotheque! :drool: I want it!

I'd love to have Edge's T-Shirts for they are rockin' cool! ADN Bono's sunglasses ^_^
But I fear neither of them fit me (yeah.. I wanna use the stuff)
So I think I'll go for Edge's Cowboy Hat
Oh.. and Adams base
Edges e-Guitarre
and Larry's drummset
can't play any of them.. but I shure would looove to make some noise :D

Back
Top Bottom