Decorate Mona's Dorm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mona, I just wanted to wish you all the best with your college career! I hope you like your roommate and your dormmates and that you make lots of friends with whom you can share all kinds of misadventures!

Go out, have fun?then return to your dorm, fire up the computer and tell your PLEBA friends all about it!

Take care, you Terrapin, you!

Diane

:bono: And the best of luck from me, too!

Monita, you're going to University of MD, right?

I know it's a big school, but if you ever run into a boy named Bob Salera, tell him Emily Wirth says, "Hi." We're not friends, but we go way back. :D

MonaVox said:

here I am with my like....BOOTS and my GEETAR and my pictures of Angelina Jolie which her little brother CANNOT STOP LOOKIN AT and a 40 yr old man all over my room

I seriously was like.......... what 40 year old man? :scratch: :confused:

Ooooooooooooh *light dawns..*

:shrug:

lmao, Olive.

:bono: : What? I'm not a day over 23.

Mona, I thought of you this morning. I was standing in line in a cafeteria and I see a sign. Somebody is apparently trying to form a band, they're looking for a guitarist. AND they listed they're musical influences as U2. I was like, MONA! I wish I could be cool and play a guitar, like Mona. I would have inquired about the sign. :D

lmaaoo

Oh my gosh Mona... your roomie sounds like my best friend's roomie from last year. My friend had like, two U2 things on the wall and the chick called it a shrine... or something. She didn't like people cussing or even saying "oh my gosh" b/c it was to close... *cough*

I don't give a crap if i don't make sense ok? But post pics of your room dammit! I will too when I stop being so lazy.
Now I'm rooming w/ my best friend and I've got a crapload of sweeeeet sweet posters up!

:dance: :happy: :bono: :shocked: :eek: :confused: Yay for Mones in collge!

madonna's child said:
lmao, Olive.

:bono: : What? I'm not a day over 23.

Mona, I thought of you this morning. I was standing in line in a cafeteria and I see a sign. Somebody is apparently trying to form a band, they're looking for a guitarist. AND they listed they're musical influences as U2. I was like, MONA! I wish I could be cool and play a guitar, like Mona. I would have inquired about the sign. :D

Aaaah that's what I have to do! Start the band!!!!!!!!

btw Fishy took a couple pics of my room.........it's interference blue.

SWEAR

:)

I FORGOT!

Here's my dorm:

part of it

SEE THE WALL COLOR?

33542%3B5523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D576%3D796%3Dxroqdf%3E23233348%3A%3B383ot1lsi

:heart: I feel right at home here :laugh:

Sweeeeet! I have that R & H poster on my ceiling! And I think your dorm beds our the same as ours! Your window is cooler though. :(

I should post pics of mine sometime!

hippyactress said:
Nice room Mona :)

You definitely need some more stuff on the wall, though ;)

How about some of those incredibly scandalous pics of Bruce from the other thread? ;)

:laugh: heehee yeah I haven't finished putting everything up

just today I hung up my Jim Morrison WANTED poster

Back
Top Bottom