Death to TTBs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stories for Boys

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
DEATH:

last week there was a death in the pleba family. the ttb-dom of lilly and stories died quite tragically (overdose of similarity) last week. "we got too much of ourselves in eachother" explains shannon.

due to this tragic loss, lilly and stories are looking to gain a twinship. in order to accomplish this, it is absolutely necessary that you do the following:

1. ask us questions pertaining to our twinship. we will answer them, and you can judge accordingly.

2. post your approval or disapproval (note: disapproval may mean dead animals in your bed tonight)

3. post pictures of ONLY edge and adam...TOGETHER (good luck finding them).

thank you for your time. monitary donations may be sent to either home address.

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:

1. ask us questions pertaining to our twinship. we will answer them, and you can judge accordingly.

2. post your approval or disapproval (note: disapproval may mean dead animals in your bed tonight)

3. post pictures of ONLY edge and adam...TOGETHER (good luck finding them).

Well twin...here's my contribution, only i'm going to answer them backwards cos I'm like that.

333%3C64%3B523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B%3B%3E768%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323964734%3B9nu0mrj

2. Approval.

1. So twin, how are ya? I mean, I'm iming you now, but I thought I'd ask here too.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Originally posted by Lilly:
1. So twin, how are ya? I mean, I'm iming you now, but I thought I'd ask here too.

uh...yeah...i COULD just tell you in im, but since no one wants to contribute, TWIN (yay), i'll tell you. i'm just ADAMAZING!

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

I approve
smile.gif
Everyone should have a twin! I love mine so much I have TWO!
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Thanks to Kristie's stills, I give you:

333%3C572323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323963%3C8%3B57nu0mrj

So Edge is really tiny in the background ... but it's still Edge and Adam together!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Okay:

1. Are you identical, fraternal, or siamese twins?

2. I guess if you are twins, there is nothing to dispute, so I approve

3. Sorry I couldn't find any pictures of Adam and Edge together

------------------
Daisy
I wasn't jumping for me it was a fall. It's a long way down to nothing at all
AIM: daisyone75
MSN:daisybean75

HAHA!!! I found pics!

333%3C654%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323893%3B95%3B8nu0mrj

333%3C654%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323893%3A863%3Anu0mrj

I swear that's Adam in the background
wink.gif

333%3C654%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C396839nu0mrj

333%3C654%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C39685%3Anu0mrj

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

hsaedge1.jpg

desireaedge.jpg

333%3C658723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894766nu0mrj

Adam looks kinda snarly here. Hard to tell with all that crap on his face though.

333%3C658723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A894974nu0mrj

I really dislike that color green on guitars. EWWWW!

that's all I have for ya. To answer the questions...
2. APPROVE
1. Is this just a cheap plot between you to get pictures of Adam and Edge?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

here's my attempt to answer your questions...

daisy: we are so identical, that our minds have fused themselves together...so i guess that makes us siamese...although, the politically correct term is conjoined. btw, have you seen the pic in my first thread? it would explain o so much.

kristie: thank you for the abundance of edgadam pics. in answering your question...*whisperwhisper* we have no comment on the subject of any cheap plot.

moonie: although i appreciate your effort, it's kinda a low blow to cut the other two out of the pic!
wink.gif
and nice boudoir work, 'cept why is edge so clean shaven? wait...i know...shannon...did your earings get caught in edge's beard again? for shame!

now i'd like to explain why we wanted pictures with only edge and adam. when we first met, we had but one difference. i was an adam lover with a soft spot for the edge. shannon was an edge lover who also liked adam. through our telepathic and internet connections, we have rubbed off on eachother, thus making us love the respective members even more. (*giggle* i said member!)

anymore questions as to how we are similar? we are in many ways...feel free to ask!

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

Originally posted by Kristie:
adamedgenmesmaller.jpg

Uhm, can we just look at this a minute? Just stare at it for a good long minute. If that doesn't either a. make you love Adam and Edge more or b. abandon your old crushes on Bono and Larry, I don't know what will.
wink.gif

Twin, you are correct. My earrings got caught on Edge's oh so short goatee and he was all "feck, i need to get rid of this for you!" so he did.

333%3C2%3A5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4995787ot1lsi

This is twin.

333%3B%3B65523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A442%3B744ot1lsi

Me.

------------------

in addition to the fact that we look very similar (see above), we also are both freakishly tall (thats actually what made us start talking about all this ttb stuff in the first place). i am 6' tall, and twin claims to be 5' 11 3/4 "

yeah right...3/4
biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
o my heart
love is blindness

here's my attempt to answer your questions...

moonie: although i appreciate your effort, it's kinda a low blow to cut the other two out of the pic!
wink.gif
and nice boudoir work, 'cept why is edge so clean shaven? wait...i know...shannon...did your earings get caught in edge's beard again? for shame!

Ahem. Does it count that they're walking together and all? I just figured... hey, they're walking *next* to each other, that would make them *together* in the pic... cut and paste, snip, snip. Although it killed me to cut and paste, snip, snip Mr. Hit Man out of the picture. I almost died, I swear I did.

heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Ahem. Does it count that they're walking together and all? I just figured... hey, they're walking *next* to each other, that would make them *together* in the pic... cut and paste, snip, snip. Although it killed me to cut and paste, snip, snip Mr. Hit Man out of the picture. I almost died, I swear I did.

heh.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

I know, I had to cut Bono out of the pic I made. It hurt, but the final product made my day.

------------------

in addition to the fact that we look very similar (see above), we also are both freakishly tall (thats actually what made us start talking about all this ttb stuff in the first place). i am 6' tall, and twin claims to be 5' 11 3/4 "

yeah right...3/4
biggrin.gif

There ain't nothin' wrong with claimin' to be 5'11 3/4"... 'cause, by golly, I've NEVER MET anyone else who claims to be that height. Holy shite! That is just tooooo cool. YAAAAAY!

Another 1/4"-shy-of-6-feet girl! Wooooo Hoooo!
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

thank you for your time. monitary donations may be sent to either home address.

biggrin.gif
Yay! ((Laura and Lilly))
tongue.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom