Dear Sweet Lord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, this is unhealthy. That picture(the one I don't dare to repost in fear I might start licking the screen) is the most beautiful moment captured on film. The second most would be me pinching him:lol:

:D

d8d00548.jpg

*practices bono pinching*
yes, I will be ready
i wonder how i will fare when Im biting and pinching him at the same time
think i will be able to function well enough to do both or just pass out in his presence and hope he knows mouth to mouth?

agentmissa said:
Ok, this is unhealthy. That picture(the one I don't dare to repost in fear I might start licking the screen)

:lol:

I tried so hard not to spit out my coke then that I ended up choking on it instead.

I'm new to this site but have been a fan for 20 years. I must say that I also spit and choked on my drink after reading the last few comments, but i agree with all that has been said. Me likey!!!!:love:

I can't stop staring at my avatar...and my desktop of the same picture. Dear Lord...I don't know if I'll ever be normal again. That pic just blows my mind. I wonder if I could get a poster sized copy made out of that....

starsgoblue said:
:laugh:

Bono's going to have all sorts of bruises from us PLEBAns pinching him this year...oh goodness what have I done. I think it's all our right---to prove his realness though, don't you! :wink:

:D We can call it the PLEBA Pinch. I agree that you should tell him why you're pinching him. And while you're at it..warn him that there will be others...pinching him. Various intensities and locations (on his bod)

sweetie said:
Nah..you're not losing it. He cheers me up. He's a great distraction when I need it. His voice mainly. (I wanted to make that clear so that you don't think I'm only in it for his :drool: looks). Listening to him sing really calms me. Can't explain it. :huh:

I can't explain it, either sweetie, but that exactly how I feel. Not only is he exquisite to look at, if all he did was talk & not sing, I'd still listen for days. That voice just soothes me the way nothing else can. :drool: :drool:

:laugh: There are going to be so many girls pinching him saying, "I just wanted to know you're real." and "You know, you really need to get your COS under control....here let me help you (rip!)."

Ok, I have decided I need to pinch him to make sure he's real and I need him to sign that Times pic and whisper ANYTHING in my ear. :huh: Like any of that is ever going to happen....:sad:

I've really got to stop staring at that Times pic and go get some sleep! Work in the morning.

How is it possible for a person to be that beautiful?

Inside AND out - that's what I don't get!

Back
Top Bottom