Dear Sweet Lord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy: for some reason tonight this cafe's euipment is offa bit...orthis site's server to here at least. I wanted to relax aND get wired by checking out the photos {already was at LORT site earlier} but no avatars,emoticns or photos are appearing on the monitor now :grumpy:

But I finally had the time got to see the 90 sec clip of Vertigo vid at the official site .[I DON'T have cable] I :love: what I saw visually- wow!!!. Very arty & sort of SF-ish. yeah, good stuff!!!

Mysteriously ,I can get MTV2 thru the air channel...I tried to get on thier site tonight, but it was loading too slowand when the reg MTV site cameup, it had 1/3 ofit's stuff missing on my monitor{ the netcafe's}.

WHen my roomies are not around I'll have to check MTV2 here & there. hopefully when I get on the library's site tomorrow I'll be able to get the listing of it's appearence on MTV 2.

hey I wanna see photos... oh well. shoot, I'm not even getting the little box with the x in it.

nanavancouver said:
0906a7d0.jpg

i bet that's how he looks after a nice little fu......nevermind

:shifty:

nanavancouver said:
guys - just got home to check this thread - you are so funny - everyone knows that Bono in this picture as been doing some yoga - I can't believe that you would think he was doing or thinking about anything but good clean fun/exercise
:angel: :mac:

Back
Top Bottom