Dear Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
You seem to have a heart of gold. I know you know what's happened. And if my sense of you from your songs is right, you are saddened, like I am. Did you know Peace on Earth has been played a lot here (I'm in VA, very near DC of course)? And it hasn't even been a single! That's for the obvious reasons...it expresses perfectly what a lot of us were feeling in the wake of this tragedy. Thank you so much for writing it!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you and your band again in the USA and here's my idea: could you consider releasing Peace on Earth to benefit the victims and their families? It seems so...you.
smile.gif

Thanks for your time.

Your devoted (yet totally harmless, I swear
smile.gif
) fan,

Cheryl

lovely letter. we should all right open letters to bono. but, then U2 might attempt to track us and get restraining orders...
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Well now that could be fun.
biggrin.gif
I claim Bono.

Oh, restraining *orders*. Never mind....

Seriously, thank you. No serious delusions that he'll read it, but....

For my fellow Bruce tramps here on Interference, there are similar "open letters" to Mr. Springsteen, asking him to release his new songs, "Land of Hope and Dreams" and "My City of Ruins."

Cheryl

ooooooo i want that song land of hopes and dreams at my funeral, bruce is the main man for me he inspires me so much, ive been a fan sinse i was a fetus. but recently bonos been the most inspirational in my life, after the concert i just felt amazing like he was part of me, its so spiritual and strange to explain.anyway when ever i see bruces name i have to show my heart
smile.gif
i think im drunk *falls over*

------------------
****angel featured shadows on walls dusted gold****

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
biggrin.gif
I claim Bono.

For my fellow Bruce tramps here on Interference, there are similar "open letters" to Mr. Springsteen, asking him to release his new songs, "Land of Hope and Dreams" and "My City of Ruins."

Cheryl

BONO AND BRUCE *drooooooool*

On Vh1 this morning they said they'd be playing inspirational vidoes. THEY HAD OLDER VIDS THAT I WAS EXCITED TO SEE! They had 'black or white' (M Jackson) and Bruce's "My hometown" Bruce is a hot tamale. He's my blue jean baby. I'm gonna stop now
smile.gif

PS Stop restraining Bono!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

But, WH, he asked so nicely.
tongue.gif

It just doesn't GET hotter than Bono and Bruce, does it? They're hot, they've got these voices that are pure sex. They're poets. They're good, decent men. WOW! And Bruce should LIVE in blue jeans. (Come to think of it, he does.) But I was LOVIN that picture of Bono with the pool stick (ahem) in faded jeans. Wow! Have mercy! I'd only seen him in black before.
smile.gif

(Think they'll release the songs if I keep kissing up?
biggrin.gif
)

Sherry Darlin

Ohhhh yeah, Springsteen's my main man. But me favorite Irish lad has been wooing me away...who could resist??

Talk about your win win situations.
tongue.gif

::waiting by my mailbox for a letter back::

Sherry Darlin

Why Cheryl and Mona, can't you SEE that Bono is reading your posts and emails RIGHT NOW ON HIS COMPUTER???
eek.gif

mf35084.jpg

(that IS Pleba in the background, innit?)
biggrin.gif
*squinting and pressing nose against monitor to see WHERE THE HELL HE'S SURFING!!!*

restrain yourselves, ladies. Heh.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
I claim Bono.

Ya know, this picture totally fascinates me.
There are surely "better" pictures of him out there. He looks older and tired here. (I think I should take him to bed and tuck him in....) No mugging for the camera or sexy scowls or one of those diarming smiles. Yet...

GOOD LAWD HOT DAMN this is a great pic. He's working so hard.
smile.gif
It's one of the few, I guess, that lets us see him as he really is, human, "behind the scenes." The age thing this pic really gets me too. It reminds me I don't want some babyfaced prettyboy. This is a picture of a MAN!

::smitten sigh::

Cheryl

PS-- silly girls, squit harder. He was shopping for handcuffs.
wink.gif

Originally posted by U2 Lulu:
Looks like a cute babyfaced man to me. Those particular glasses are kind of geeky, if he'd take them off he would look better. But awesome pic!

Bono could never look geeky... *forgets the mullet and uncontrolled waving of arms in the 'I Will Follow' video*
biggrin.gif

Heard there have been hits on Interference.com from Priciple Management so maybe.... just maybe....

Have there really been? Too cool! Well, here's a boost then. Just so he'll see it.
smile.gif

*cough* Kidding about the handcuffs, Ali. Jest kidding.

Cheryl

Ya know, this picture totally fascinates me.
There are surely "better" pictures of him out there. He looks older and tired here. (I think I should take him to bed and tuck him in....) No mugging for the camera or sexy scowls or one of those diarming smiles. Yet...

GOOD LAWD HOT DAMN this is a great pic. He's working so hard.
smile.gif
It's one of the few, I guess, that lets us see him as he really is, human, "behind the scenes." The age thing this pic really gets me too. It reminds me I don't want some babyfaced prettyboy. This is a picture of a MAN!

::smitten sigh::

Cheryl

PS-- silly girls, squit harder. He was shopping for handcuffs.
wink.gif

I agree. He does look way older and very tired in this pic.

------------------
Bono is the Sweetest Thing!!

I Love This Band!

Hey, Bonoforever, that I Will Follow video is absolutely adorable! I love it, he was so cute, and his pants were sooooo tight, yummy!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Hey, Bonoforever, that I Will Follow video is absolutely adorable! I love it, he was so cute, and his pants were sooooo tight, yummy!

*Remembers the tight trousers* Mmmmm...
smile.gif

Adams' afro isn't too adorable though!! Haha!

Video that always get me is 'Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' That man is too damn sexy! *faints*

Originally posted by BonosSweetestThing:

I agree. He does look way older and very tired in this pic.

I KNOW! I just wanna give him a nice long massage and tuck 'im in bed. *sigh*

Oh, and welcome. You seem even newer than me.
smile.gif

Cheryl

but first he needs a long relaxing bath, who wants to join him?

MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ive noticed plebas got dirtier sinse iv been away, its kinda kinky round here, which is always a cool thing
smile.gif

sherry if you ever wanna talk about bruce or bono just email me -
reed2moon@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Candy!

And...is it POSSIBLE for PLEABBA to get dirtier?
biggrin.gif

(Double B's for Bono and Bruce LOL)

Sherry D (distracted now by thoughts of that bathtub picture....)

Back
Top Bottom