day from hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
After appointments and such all morning I had the afternoon off. On my way to the gym I had a mishap, got my car stuck on a ledge in someone's part-concrete and part-dirt driveway, and had to wait an hour and a half in the boiling sun for a wrecker. I got in the car and it started to rain like heck. I ran in the pharmacy to get some new glasses because there was a mishap with my old ones and I had to pitch them. Then it was five o'clock and I went home to get out of the traffic. I got home a half hour ago. I'm a wreck. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

The car is fine thank goodness. I got in the car and the guy just pulled me out on the street. We had to block traffic, we had two cop cars blocking traffic on either side of the incident. Also some really sweet lady gave me a can of coke with a plastic cup full of ice. After I got in the car I stopped by a lemonade stand. I'm OK now but that wait was not fun.:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Bono and I hope you are feeling better and today has been an improvement!!! :hug:

leaneyes2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom