David Beckham, a Larry lookalike?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Today, I went with one of my co-workers to Borders to ck if the Nov. issue of Q had arrived (they didn't have it yet, BTW :mad: ), and she went to ck out the gossip/fashion mags. All those who know me, know about my Larry/U2 obsession. So when I went back to where she was, she started screaming that she had found something for me and showed me this pic:

davidbeckham.jpg

She had not read the article and thought this was a picture of Larry... she was so disappointed when she found out it wasn't him. :lmao:

I've never seen a resemblance between them, but I have to admit that this pic had me going for a moment. He looks a lot like Zoo Larry! :drool:

flaming june said:
Today, I went with one of my co-workers to Borders to ck if the Nov. issue of Q had arrived (they didn't have it yet, BTW :mad: ), and she went to ck out the gossip/fashion mags. All those who know me, know about my Larry/U2 obsession. So when I went back to where she was, she started screaming that she had found something for me and showed me this pic:

davidbeckham.jpg

She had not read the article and thought this was a picture of Larry... she was so disappointed when she found out it wasn't him. :lmao:

I've never seen a resemblance between them, but I have to admit that this pic had me going for a moment. He looks a lot like Zoo Larry! :drool:

:lmao: I agree...With all of it!!!

hmm he does sort of look like Larry in that pic, the nose isn't right though. In general I don't think he looks much like Larry, but he is still quite a sexy man (Larry of course is still sexier) , much better that comparing him to Van Diesel hehe :)barf:).

thanks for that pic fj...

David Beckham is GORGEOUS :drool: there is a resemblance to Larry in certain pics, definitely.

I've heard people say Brian McFayden from MTV looks a bit like Larry..

P3090345a.jpg

mcfayden.jpg

heads-mcfayden.gif

flaming june said:
He looks a lot like Zoo Larry! :drool:

Yeah, he does. And I :heart: Zoo Larry!

This has been mentioned in the U2.com mb, but Kevin Bacon looks a bit like Larry too. Yes, kill me now.

Re: Re: David Beckham, a Larry lookalike?

dizzy said:

Yeah, he does. And I :heart: Zoo Larry!

This has been mentioned in the U2.com mb, but Kevin Bacon looks a bit like Larry too. Yes, kill me now.

I've never seen the Larry/Kevin Bacon similarity :huh: Kevin is a bit on the ugly side, IMO.

Re: Re: Re: David Beckham, a Larry lookalike?

flaming june said:

I've never seen the Larry/Kevin Bacon similarity :huh: Kevin is a bit on the ugly side, IMO.

Yeah, he's actually the not-so-good-looking (yes, I'm being nice, LOL) version of Larry. It's actually in the shape of the face that there's a similarity.

Back
Top Bottom