Dave and Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Ok... does Edge look much like a Dave or David to you???
ed-parents.jpg

And does Bono look like a Paul??
SmileBono.jpg

Ok.. i'll be back later but... there names don't fit them lol!

I don't know if Edge looks like a Dave, but he sure looks like his Dad!

By the way, what names do you think would suit them better?

:yes: I always forget his name is Paul. I think it suits him, though.

And Edge looks nothing like a Dave. How could you go back to that after "THE EDGE". :wink:

biff said:
I don't know if Edge looks like a Dave, but he sure looks like his Dad!

By the way, what names do you think would suit them better?
I don't see the resemblance between Edge and his dad! ButI'm sure if I seen a pic of his dad when he was young, their is probably resemblance... oh well hehe.

Well... only "The Edge" siuts him... but his middle name Howell... maybe... NAH! Forget it, it can only be "The Edge"

I think it's hilarious that Bono's middle name is David and Edge's name is David :laugh:

tiger_luver64 said:
Well... only "The Edge" siuts him... but his middle name Howell... maybe... NAH! Forget it, it can only be "The Edge"

It's like the lead singer for The Hives. His name is Howlin Pelle Amqvist. :sick:

I think he looks ALOT like his dad. His parent's look so sweet, don't they?

I think Bono looks amazingly similar to his father. They have the same camera pose.... :cool: But no when I look at him he looks like Bono to me, not Paul.

After anyone is given a name that starts with 'The"...well you just can't go back to whatever name you had before after that. :sexywink:

I don't think Bono looks like a Paul. Maybe because I don't think Paul is a particularly sexy name. I guess Bono isn't either...:der: I don't know what I'm saying. But 20 years of thinking of Bono as Bono makes it a very sexy name. Gosh..I'm not making any more sense. I'll stop. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom