Dating websites, seriously...help me out here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I've become VERY interested in browsing around some dating websites, but I don't even know where to begin or which ones are good and all that stuff. So, I'm looking for suggestions and maybe even a little help making myself sound good while not embellishing. (MVD where are you? :wink: )

Check out match.com or aol love. Even if you are not a paying subscribed member, you can search for guys online but putting in zip codes and how many miles you would travel to meet your match. Good luck!

my mom used eharmony and has had a very successful marriage through a guy she met through it.

00Kevin said:
my mom used eharmony and has had a very successful marriage through a guy she met through it.

Yeah, I've heard very good things about eHarmony as well.

I was on Yahoo Personals for awhile.

~One guy had a scary obsession with Sponge Bob, and tried to win me over by saying I could choose from his large selection of fishing poles to fish from his friend's privately stocked pond.

~One guy was really cool and had great taste in music...but he had a lot of problems. He started counseling right after he dumped me.

~One guy tried to abduct me. I had to jump out of his car while it was moving.

I'm so glad I finally found a nice guy in person.

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

~One guy tried to abduct me. I had to jump out of his car while it was moving.

I remember when you posted about that. It was one of the scariest ordeals I can think of. :hug:

I would also reccomend Eharmony :love:
I never believed in this online dating stuff but about a year and a half ago my friends dared me to try it...I signed up and chatted with a few guys. One of them seemed intresting... met him one night when I was getting together with a bunch of friends, and we hit it off immediately :love:
Been with him ever since, we are now living together, we are talking marriage, and honestly he is the most amazing man I have ever met....all my friends and family adore him :)
So I would give it a try if I were you! You never know :heart: good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom