Danish U2 Article (with some great pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Here's the link to what looks like a GREAT article from Denmark on U2:

http://www.bt.dk/u2/

What's really nice about it is that each page of the article is easily downloadable from the site.

And there are some very nice pics of U2.

Anyone out there willing to try to translate any of it? :yes:

Hope you all like it.

LOVE AND PEACE....:up:

Thankyou so much Jamila - its fantastic - i just wish i could understand it!!! Anyone Danish?:wink:

48fb79db.jpg

81cfd9c6.jpg

ad1e685a.jpg

85af0084.jpg

7d4d1abc.jpg

0de5a2e2.jpg

e40da5ea.jpg

102907cb.jpg

1d75298b.jpg

f24472f3.jpg

91fa4cb9.jpg

59c99428.jpg

0acdadd3.jpg

f0623be4.jpg

Ive been meaning to save the album covers for a while so this was the perfect opportunity to save the pics. Besides my scanners not large enough to scan vinyl :dork:

beli said:

Hi :wave:

You hadn't already done then had you? Theres nothing worse than fiddling around with pics only to find someone else post them just before you do. :mad:

No, I've been fiddling around with something else.:D

Beli asked me to look at the article and translate the Adam bit. But i dont think i would do a good job at it. Instead i will just quickly say what the Adam bit is about.

Its more or less just about his Drug arrest and relationship with Naomi. They talk about him missing the show in Sidney and how it made him realise that he had a problem.
Because of his drug arrest he can´t live in New York but have homes in Dublin, London and France.

At the end of the article theres a quote from Bono

Larry wants to be the singer and i am a frustrated Lead guitarist wannabe. Edge wants to play the drums but all Adam want to do is to play bass. He got his dream job.

The article also says that Adam is single but thats not true right ?

Its really a bad article and i am sorry for not translating it word by word. Maybe later.

thanks for trying to translate some of the article for us, yimou :wink:

yimou said:
Beli asked me to look at the article and translate the Adam bit. But i dont think i would do a good job at it. Instead i will just quickly say what the Adam bit is about.

Its more or less just about his Drug arrest and relationship with Naomi. They talk about him missing the show in Sidney and how it made him realise that he had a problem.
Because of his drug arrest he can´t live in New York but have homes in Dublin, London and France.

At the end of the article theres a quote from Bono

Larry wants to be the singer and i am a frustrated Lead guitarist wannabe. Edge wants to play the drums but all Adam want to do is to play bass. He got his dream job.

The article also says that Adam is single but thats not true right ?

Its really a bad article and i am sorry for not translating it word by word. Maybe later.

Thank you. I didn't realise it was so dodgy. It's disappointing that Adam is summarised by his misadventures rather than his achievements.

Thanks again for translating :up:

Back
Top Bottom