DAMN! I wish this was wallpaper! Too nice, and Edge looks tattooed! LMAO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
he does, doesnt he?

ra-ther!

:D

Bono, ur arms, too nice!!!!! :drool:
Fantastic pic of both guys, Bono looks so like Robin Williams!

2-39.jpg

I've thought the same thing....

Did you guys ever see the question I sent into Answer Guy over at atu2.com? I posted this a while back, he changed my name but I thought his response was kinda funny:

Do you think Bono and Robin Williams look alike? Strangely, I find Bono absolutely delicious, but Robin not so much. Any thoughts?

Dear Becca:

Four out of five dentists say that Bono is more delicious than Robin Williams. Here are two formulas:

Bono + Academy Award + four pounds of body hair + house in San Francisco = Robin Williams.

Robin Williams + brain + marital fidelity + empathy + open door at White House = Bono.

Answer Guy is no fan of Robin Williams. Although when Williams gets off on a verbal tangent, I find myself longing for the relative brevity that is Bono. The two of these guys in a room would rid the area of oxygen pretty quickly.

:lmao:

i don't think bono looks like robin williams.

what IS edge wearing?? at first i thought that was the lighting or somehting, but NO kind of funky light-patterns make clear detailed, un-blurred designs like that unless the light source is only inches away from the surface on whic it's shining.

i like that picture. a lot.

Edge is a fish!

Yeah! Edge's shirt is very interesting...:confused: Was anyone at that concert by chance and maybe saw it more "up close" *giggles*? :shrug: Oh well...he could just be wearing a long sleeved shirt under his tshirt or something...i do that on occasion if i want to wear a tee but its cold out...but i don't know...have u guys seen the pics of edge with Wyclef Jean yet? They're really good...SE21 found them on eastlink! Ciao!

I've seen some pix of this gig. He was inded wearing another shirt that looked like snake skin under his normal shirt.

Actually I don't like the pic at all. I'd prefer non-tattooed skin on Edge...:sexywink:

Re: Re: DAMN! I wish this was wallpaper! Too nice, and Edge looks tattooed! LMAO!

dsmith2904 said:

I think Edge is just wearing a shirt under his shirt, perhaps it was a cold day :shrug:
He looks so little and kind of sad here, definitely in the need of some TLC. :hug:

Here's another pic of Edge in that shirt...

dallasschoo.jpg

is that guy in the second picture tying edge's shoe? looking at the link that the pic came from, is that dallas schoo then??

i see the potential for a REALLY bad pun in that comment...

you think edge needs a hug in that pic? i'll give him a hug
:hug:

1. Bono does look like Robin Williams. Sometimes.

2. I don't like that.

3. Edge does look tattooed.

4. I like that.

5. It does look like Bono and Edge are going to kiss.

6. I don't like that. Because I am not involved at all.

Back
Top Bottom