Dallas talks and plays U2 on tour with Bruce!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
Cindy from youtwo.net sent me this extra info on Dallas! Just keeps confirming what a hell of a guy Dallas is!

Hi, Mike.
Someone pointed out to me that you had posted the article I wrote for YouTwo.net on your Yahoo list. I thought you'd like to know a little more information about Dallas on tour with Springsteen that I didn't publish in the article. It might be good fodder for your list.

The correspondent who spoke to Dallas told me that in Washington DC, she called him over while he was checking equipment and asked him about U2's future tour plans. She requested that he play "Mysterious Ways" as he
was warming Little Steven's guitar, which he did! Then he played a bit of "Desire," as well as "With or Without You" and Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" on the bass. Remember this was in front of a Springsteen audience waiting for Bruce to take the stage!

The correspondent said that Dallas isn't really free to talk to people on the Springsteen tour. The Springsteen tour is about pure business and getting your job done.

I hope you find this information interesting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how cool is that!!!!!!!!! and Dallas playing bass too!
I so cant wait to get started on DallasSchoo.com!!!!!!!!

That's REALLY COOL!

I think it's so great that Dallas is sharing the U2 love with Springsteen audiences :)

But I think it's sad that the Springsteen tour is all about business. It reminds me what a very special group/organization U2 has put together.

And be sure to tell us when DallasSchoo.com is up and running! :)

Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff with us!

Hip, he's worked with Jimmy Buffet, The Police, The Eagles, Prince (not sure he teched for Prince but he may have helped set up his rig for Prince etc), Pearl Jam, and someone told me he teched for Peter Gabriel as well. Also I thinked i heard somewhere NIN too. But cant be sure about the last two. But thats all I know so far. Maybe once I get DallasSchoo.com going, I'll have the entire list!!!

Back
Top Bottom