Dallas fans, check it out....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay so maybe you don't have to be a Dallas U2 fan, but it helps in this case!
smile.gif
While surfing for other U2ey stuff on line, I bumped into this website: http://www.123posters.com/bobmasse-u2.htm

Which has this very COOL U2 poster in the vein of all those great 60s style posters:

m-bm-u2.jpg

I wasn't at THIS concert, so it would be great if he would do one for the next leg...

That is a cool poster Disco,
Here is one from the Houston show I went to!

hz71068.jpg

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

well call me a nut, but the minute I saw that U2 poster, I ordered it immediately!!!
biggrin.gif
I figure, it's very artistically done, wasn't too expensive, PLUS the artist signed it...who knows, maybe in another 25 years if I decide to sell it, it might be worth a lot of moolah! (but that's not the reason I bought it, of course)

If I'd gone to the April 3 concert, it certainly would have a lot more meaning...but oh well. Can't do much about it now. Did you go to that show, Maria?? (and if you did, how was it?)

(I hate when I think of something else right after I post!!)
mad.gif

I just thought of something that would be so cool, but might be too cumbersome: take the poster to one of the concerts and have the guys SIGN IT. OOOOOH... *ponders* Oh, how to make that happen!!???
eek.gif

*dashes off to think about this*

The Houston show kicked major arse! I had a blast, of course I almost fainted (right in the middle of SBS no less!) It was a hot, musty, humid night in Houston Tx, but I had a great time! I took some pics, but most of them did not come out so good. To this day, I am convinced the photo place kept some! My sis says I am nuts, but I can't believe so many of my pics did not come out! GRRRR!
mad.gif
it still pisses me off!

------------------

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

No, you are definitely not nuts.

I think there was another (Europe) Pleba who posted about how the photo place she used "misplaced" her pictures "we're very sorry to inform you that we have misplaced your photos, here's a coupon" type of thing....she was LIVID, and I don't blame her. I told her that I didn't think they misplaced them as much as they probably just STOLE the pictures outright!! *bastards*
wink.gif

If I can find a decent camera and even then get close enough to take pictures, I'll probably my friend Jeff develop them for me - he's a prof. photographer, so I know he won't screw it up. I don't want to take any chances!!
frown.gif

What kind of camera did you use? I have a 35MM cheapie, but know that prolly won't do it.

We actually used my sis' camera, I screwed mine up, some sand got into it at the beach! The zoom lens does not zoom anymore, and I am too cheap to get it fixed! Actually, with school, money is tight, so I am borrowing her camera.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom