Dallas calls!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
Dallas calls!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys, how is everyone. Well, its May 18th at about 8:30 and Im still bursting with excitement! At about 7:20, my home phone rings and my fiance (MULLEN-GIRL) answers.

...."yes, my I ask whose calling" she says.....then her eyes get big!!! "OH, yes hold on please"...and mouths ITS DALLAS!!!!!!

I say hello, as I hold my breath.

"Mike, this is Dallas Schoo man"

"Dallas Schoo!!! How are ya man!!!"

.....yes Dallas Schoo!!!! We are finally able to speak personally this time as each of the past 3x he's called hes only gotten my vc mail. But enough about that!

I still cant believe it!! Dallas is so cool. Just to hear him speak was awesome! Ok, I know your wanting me to shut-up and telling you what he said! Well, he asked me how I wanted to do the interview Ive been asking him about (I called management the other day asking for an interview and I asked him a while back the first time we talked, some 2 yrs ago). But anyway, yes we've set up how to do the interview for THIS site!!!

I wont go into detail how were gonna do it as I think he wants to keep that part private. But we will be posting the 1st pt of the Dallas interview real soon!

he said he's always working and the band is really in the home stretch now, just waiting for Bono while hes getting his doctorates...LOL. we had a good laugh about that one! He asked me a few questions, which I thought was sweet. Told him I was a teacher etc. And I was getting married next month.

"How long ya been with your lady?" he asked!!!

he then asked if the website....("i gotta check it out") was doing well with people getting excited about the album and tour "what they been sayin?"

Then he was talking to a couple people in the background, and then he did something UNBELIEVABLE, something I still cannot fathom. Unfortunately, I cant tell you exactly what he did, but it was INCREDIBLE!!!! WOW!!!! I'M JUST ONE OF THE FEW ONES!!! all i can say!

He then said he's been really enjoying his time in the studio, said he's been getting on really well with Adam..."ya know, on tour its full-on Edge so..." and he's been doing Bono's guitar sounds as well as he said Bono playing lots of guitar on this album!
That he's been getting alot of calls about working for other people but "these are my guys....theres nothing like these 4 people man"

its just so cool when he says "man" and he says it alot and so do I so I get a kick out of that! Then after he did that incredible thing he goes "****, mike i gotta go man, edge is calling me"! LOL!

he told me he would be in contact, and "thanks so much man for everything, I really appreciate it", and told me "god bless, and take care of your family"!

.....WOW WOW WOW!

again, since he had to go we only talked about 8-9 minutes, BUT be looking out as the first ever Dallas Schoo interview for the website will be posted very soon! Take care all and lets get this message board hopping - Dallas wants up to get psyched about this new album/tour!! Talk to everyone soon!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

He let you listen to a new song right?!!?!?!? Lucky bastard!!!! Congratulations!!! That must have been really exciting!!!! :dance: Bono playing alot of guitar on this album!?!?!?!? AWESOME!!!!! DALAS RULES!!! And you deserve it man, your page kicks ass!!!! :up:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:bow:

That is SO awesome, congratulations! :applaud: What a nice thing for Dallas to do, and I love how he said "these are my guys....theres nothing like these 4 people" :D :yes:

Thx Mike!

HEHE I got to talk to Dallas :D :D :hyper:

When I asked who it was and he said "Dallas" I was going to say "is this a joke?" lmao Good thing I didn't! I should have said "Is larry there? Can you put him on?" lmao

My man was so happy last night...he just kept on jumping around and hugging me! :D

MikeSt said:
"these are my guys....theres nothing like these 4 people man"

:yes:

Dallas - you're the best! :bow: and :hug: to you!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
As Emilie wrote on the wall outside the studios: Dallas is the nicest man in rock n' roll!

Amen! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom