Daisy's Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay, I love having Random thoughts.....

Earlier today I got a call from my job (they were having trouble and needed my help). Anyhoo, the girl that called me said "I hate to bug ya," and I got to gigglin'. Of course she had no idea why I was gigglin'.

I had a dream the other night that I was working out in the gym and Larry was there. Unfortunately he was fully clothed, and it was completely platonic, but he was sweaty and was carrying a towel.

Is 10 am too early to be drinking Mountain Dew??????????

Finally a poll...... Does my sig wink at you??????? I mean actually wink, ignore the *wink* I put in there.

------------------

daisy.gif

*wink*

Daisy

I'm wide awake.....I'm not sleeping

To answer your questions:

No and no.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

random thoughts are great!! and no, mountain dew is the perfect wake-up drink (other than precious coffee!) the flower doesn't wink- but we can all just pretend it does....
and now, i have a random thought for you-it's not about U2- but nevertheless ponderous.
if a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? or both?? hehe

------------------
Be uncool, yes be awkward
"I look cool, i am cool"- Lardence
9:55: With a bit of a wink in his eye, Edge apologizes for last year's rambling Grammy
speech, then begins to natter on again. You go, Dave! ~ from Rolling Stone mag, at the Grammy's

i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

If a turtle has no shell, it's dead.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Randomness.. ah, the joy
I had a dream last night that everyone was wearing sarongs. Mine was blue with flowers... the same pattern as a pair of toe socks I have.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

IT DOES WINK!!! I am not crazy, I saw it wink I know what I saw, I believe Kate and Ari have experienced the same phenomenon, you all are just not special enough for it to wink for you.

There that's my little rant, uhm no it's never too early for soda.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Ooh, I love randomness

I had a dream last night that I was visiting my grandmother and it turned out Larry & Ann lived next door to her, so I snuck into their house cause I had to use the bathroom (for whatever reason I couldn't go into my grandmother's house). So they found me and asked me to stay but told me I could stay as long as I was their servant. Naturally, I said yes. And then I woke up.

But I don't understand what that dream means, why is randomness so frustrating?

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 03-24-2002).]

Originally posted by mbi16:
IT DOES WINK!!! I am not crazy, I saw it wink I know what I saw, I believe Kate and Ari have experienced the same phenomenon, you all are just not special enough for it to wink for you.

Yes Marina! I was also lucky enough to have seen it wink!!!! We're not crazy! I think whoever hasn't seen it should take that title! j/k.... but I still say I saw it wink at me...

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

Ooo!

The daisy has not winked at me.

I've gotten two Van Morrison albums.
biggrin.gif

No Doubt rocks way too much.

I love coffee... It's 4:30pm and I'm getting a craving.
frown.gif

Mac OS X is a hassle, but hey, I've gotten my cd burner to work again!

/random

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

More randomness...

The daisy has not winked at me... yet...

Does Ozzy ever blink? I've seen every episode of the Osbournes and I don't think I've seen him blink once.

Is it too early for me to wear my new capris?

At my school, they don't give us spoons with our lunches, or forks. They give us sporks.

I am falling in love with The Strokes.

I have two papers due tomorrow, and each is only half done.

I am already in love with U2.

That's a lot of randomness for five minutes...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Randomness:

I'm obsessed with this band called Rearview Mirror even though their music is like 20000 times harder than I usually listen to and I've had one of their songs stuck in my head so much that it's preventing me from getting my French composition done.

I really don't feel like writing my French composition
frown.gif
But I know I have to...

I think it's funny how connected I really am to you all...it's kinda fun to know there are other people out there who think the same things that I do, at the same time! (And a little freaky!)

Kristie and Gina will be getting presents this week!
biggrin.gif

I just had the most disgusting dinner
frown.gif

"Mais oui, c'est une grande moob!" -I'm trying to work this into my French compostion somehow...any ideas as to how this relates to comedy in Moliere's Tartuffe?

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Uh oh.... let's keep Marina away from the caffeine. heh. She's starting to see blinking daisies and stuff.

*ducks and runs*

She's gonna get me for this one next time she sees me.
biggrin.gif
LOL

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Keep it up and I'll make your "animal style" story public, and of all people you should not be talking about overloading on caffeine. I don't buy the "oh the guy spiked my coffee" bit at all, you know you ordered it.
tongue.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Guy spiking my coffee? Wha???
biggrin.gif

I only ordered a blended coffee drink with an extra shot of espresso.... Disco on the other hand.... she ordered an espresso and asked for an extra two shots to "pick her up." Heh. After pouring enough sweet n' low in her cup that would have sweetened several cups of lemon juice for lemonaide, she asked the dude behind the counter just what was in that cup. "Uh, well, you asked for two shots of espresso in that cup." Yes, I did, so why is it so strong? "The size you ordered is already 4 shots."

SIX SHOTS?!?!?!

And guess who drank it all.

And guess who talked non-stop for 3 1/2 hours.

And guess who talked her voice right out of her throat.

And guess who crashed the next day at 3:00 PM - so bad, in fact, that she had to ask Marina what exactly did she say that was so funny the day before. I even wrote it down in my journal so I wouldn't forget. Heh.

Hence the reason she tries to keep me away from caffeine. She thinks it warps me or somethin'.
biggrin.gif
I love coffee, and I drink it at least once a week - I'm just too lazy to make it in the mornings sometimes.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

jumpinradio_md_wht.gif
..BOOM CHA! LOL,that was SO random!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
jumpinradio_md_wht.gif
..BOOM CHA! LOL,that was SO random!
biggrin.gif

darn, it didnt work!
frown.gif
redface.gif
frown.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

"Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?"

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Kristie and Gina will be getting presents this week!
biggrin.gif

*does a happy dance*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

We PLEBA girls should get together and combine Mountain Dew and coffee for the ultimate beverage. What if you used Mountain Dew instead of water in the coffee pot? It would probably be yucky.
But man,what a rush......

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

Randomness:

In my dorm's bathroom (our floor has to share one bathroom
mad.gif
), my RA always puts up pics from magazines. In the first stall, she put up the Bono Time pictures. Haha... yes...

I had a dream last night that my friends and I were staying at this crappy hotel, and Edge was in the lounge watching tv. I went and introduced myself, but I was so flippin' shy I had to leave. My damn friends stayed and got autographs... those bastards. It was a sad dream.

I'm glad Beautiful Mind won best picture.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 03-24-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
We PLEBA girls should get together and combine Mountain Dew and coffee for the ultimate beverage. What if you used Mountain Dew instead of water in the coffee pot? It would probably be yucky.
But man,what a rush......

Just drink Jolt, it has the same amount of caffine as using Dew with coffee

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

RANDOMNESS!
I ran into my friend Melody (the one with the evil boyfriend) in the dining hall today. *switches to script form*
(this is a summary of our conversation)
Mel: Hey, I've been listening to U2 all day today!
Me: YAY!
Mel: Yeah, I started out with them mixed with others but ended up cutting out the other songs and just listening to U2. They really grow on you!
Me: DAMN STRAIGHT THEY DO!
Mel: At first I was like, eh, they're okay... but now, I can't stop!
Me: Speaking of, guess who's getting married?
Mel: Uh.. Larry?
Me: Nooo, the Edge! (she thinks Edgie's hot)
Mel: OH NO I'm going to have to break up the wedding!
(insert random EdgeChat here)
Mel: You know, I spent a lot of time this morning dressing Adam. The only clothes I recognized were the Pants.
Me:
biggrin.gif

Mel: ...by the way, who's your twin?

HEE HEE... and the moral of this story IS:
I need that pic of Edge at Bon Hewson's funeral minus the Beanie. She wants to see.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Back
Top Bottom