Daddy Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is, altough she was born in South Wales. But nowadays this just can't be a problem, you can name your child as you want.
Sian is a perfect choice! I love that name and I like even more the way Edge talks about her...awwww...so cute as a daddy...:cute:

smk1379 said:
wedding9.jpeg

40b04e23.jpg

Here is a start

Aww, Levi has his shirt untucked just like Uncle Bono.:wink:

arw9797 said:
I grew up with a guy named Levi but otherwise I've never heard anyone else have that name either.

Levi was one of the twelve sons of Jacob (Israel) in the Bible. His tribe became the priests of Israel. Several of the other U2 kids have Biblical names (Jordan, Eve, Elijah, John, Aaron), so I always assumed that Edge chose a Biblical name.

I could be completely wrong, though.

Sue DeNym said:

Levi was one of the twelve sons of Jacob (Israel) in the Bible. His tribe became the priests of Israel. Several of the other U2 kids have Biblical names (Jordan, Eve, Elijah, John, Aaron), so I always assumed that Edge chose a Biblical name.

I could be completely wrong, though.

You're not completely wrong, but Aaron Elvis Mullen was named after Elvis Aaron Presley.
The rest are right as far as I know.

What are The Edge's kids names?

Blue Angel, Sian, and Levi.... but what are the other two? They are girls, right?

imogen said:
What are The Edge's kids names?

Blue Angel, Sian, and Levi.... but what are the other two? They are girls, right?

Aaron and Hollie, but I'm not sure on the spelling of Aaron. I've seen it spelled Aron, Erin, and Aaron. Not sure.

rccj said:

Aaron and Hollie, but I'm not sure on the spelling of Aaron. I've seen it spelled Aron, Erin, and Aaron. Not sure.

It's actually Arran (I looked in a CD insert :sexywink: ) I always thought maybe it was spelled that way because of the Aran Islands of the west coast of Ireland but that only has one r. But I mean in general as opposed to Erin which is how it's normally spelled in the US.

honeychild said:
Arran is an island of the west coast of Scotland.

Ireland also has 3 islands to the west called the Aran Islands. I was just there, not on the islands themselves but on the coast and saw them. Actually the picture in my signature is taken right in front of the islands. They're about an hour away from land by boat from where we were and didn't have time to go.

Back
Top Bottom