Daddy Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some old ones:

with John
bonoalijohnjpg5ip.jpg

Eli
bonoelijpg0ea.jpg

The girls:
naamloosjpg4ze.jpg

What a gorgeous family. Who can expect any less though when you have those genes supplying the fuel :wink:

Question: John was born during the Elevation tour...was Bono in concert when it happened? Hopefully not, but just something I've wondered...lol *runs and hides from everyone's strange looks*

Actually, if I remember correctly she gave birth to John during their one week break. It worked out just right :)

FlyYourKite said:
What a gorgeous family. Who can expect any less though when you have those genes supplying the fuel :wink:

Question: John was born during the Elevation tour...was Bono in concert when it happened? Hopefully not, but just something I've wondered...lol *runs and hides from everyone's strange looks*

I don't know, but I think they planned the tour around the estimated date of John's birth so Bono could be there.

kellyahern said:
uploaded the interview:

http://s37.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2O19ELXFMGU020ZI8Z7365NVJ8

I hope it works :reject: , it's really cute :)

That worked for me! Thank you so much Kelly, that was adorable :wink:

"She roared like a lion" and "Don't tell me she drove!" are just priceless.

"Nurses are the most extraordinary people on earth anyway" :drool: oh Bono, that was a shotout to moi!

not about bono *sorry* bono's girls are very pretty :)
but does anybody know what Larry's kids names?

P.S i didnt know if i should start another thread about the kids :slant:

kellyahern said:
uploaded the interview:

It doesn't work for me! :(

I get to the downloadpage allright, but when I start downloading it tells me that there's somekind of error... :|

Could anyone please send it to me...? :bow:

hay said:
not about bono *sorry* bono's girls are very pretty :)
but does anybody know what Larry's kids names?

P.S i didnt know if i should start another thread about the kids :slant:

Aaron Elvis, Ava and ?

I so want to know what Larry's last child name is!! has not been confirmed if it's a boy or a girl, Never seen pictures of them!!!
I would love to see if Aaron looks like Daddy and how cute the other two are, But Larry refuses to share:shrug:
I don't blame him though, I really feel sorry for Celeberties families being exposed like that, like the pics of Bono's girls as they all head to a premire, Jordan and Eve look uncomfortable...
Edge's older girls are pretty, and Sian is too cute! as is Levi....

So has it ever been confirmed what Larrys last child's name is??
or if it is a boy or girl?:eyebrow:

^ Bonofox: Aaron Elvis, Ava and ?

I so want to know what Larry's last child name is!! has not been confirmed if it's a boy or a girl, Never seen pictures of them!!!
I would love to see if Aaron looks like Daddy and how cute the other two are, But Larry refuses to share
I don't blame him though, I really feel sorry for Celeberties families being exposed like that, like the pics of Bono's girls as they all head to a premire, Jordan and Eve look uncomfortable...
Edge's older girls are pretty, and Sian is too cute! as is Levi....

So has it ever been confirmed what Larrys last child's name is??
or if it is a boy or girl?

i knew he had kidies, just couldn't remember their names, i haven't heard any news on the baby at all. Bonos kids are all very goodlooking.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
uploaded the interview:

Kelly, thanks for uploading that interview. Bono was so sweet and adorably inarticulate in a way that was very endearing. You can tell he was completely blown away. :cute:

That's so cute about the whole thing with timing the tour around John's birth :cute:. Talk about devotion.

Elsie said:
What? :faint:

This is she. And again for good measure.

Heh, yeah, first I'd heard of her. She's pretty, from those pictures you showed :).

By the way, the girl that came to mind for me that is the closest comparison I can think of right now for Jordan is that Michelle Trachtenberg (sp?). Jordan kinda resembles her face-wise.

madonna's child, LOL, yeah, I think you might be right about that-Bono's such a big kid sometimes :D.

As for Larry's kids, I thought I heard mention of his third kid's name once. Can't remember what it was, though. But yeah, as curious as we all are, I can definitely understand Larry wanting to protect his children, same with Edge and Bono, 'cause there's some real loonies out there, unfortunately.

Angela

Bono's daughters are really pretty.

I like their eyes... just like their father...

And i can understand why Larry wants to keep his family life a secret... I'm sure he wants his children to grow up properly, free and away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi.

hay said:
^ Bonofox: Aaron Elvis, Ava and ?

I so want to know what Larry's last child name is!!

Isn't it something that starts with 'A' - I think I remember him thanking the "3 A's" in some linernotes... :shrug:... Or am I completely wrong? :reject:

Merc said:
Isn't it something that starts with 'A' - I think I remember him thanking the "3 A's" in some linernotes... :shrug:... Or am I completely wrong? :reject:

The "3 A's" were mentioned on the notes for All That You Can't Leave Behind, which was released the year before Larry's third child (a son, I believe) was born. The 3 As are Aaron, Ava and Ann (his girlfriend).

Eidolon Bird said:

The "3 A's" were mentioned on the notes for All That You Can't Leave Behind, which was released the year before Larry's third child (a son, I believe) was born. The 3 As are Aaron, Ava and Ann (his girlfriend).

Thats right! :)

Couldn't remember which album it was - ATYCLB or HTDAAB... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom