D to the G! Hot like woah we miss you so!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MBS

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Under the covers.......I mean undercover.....*shif
My dearest DG,
Seeing as we're having our own special sort of "time-zone" troubles, I thought I'd start a thread all because of you, or more specifically all for you.
No longer will you have to shift through hundreds of thousands of threads, no longer will you have to search for responses to your posts.

Or we can make this a DG appreciation thread.

Basically, DG I miss you terribly, and love you so.

:hug: :heart:
Keep smiling hun.

DG!!! :hug: :heart: The Party is just not the same without our Dayglo Eyes! :sad:

I hope you know you are loved and missed here, and that we look forward to the chances you get to visit with us, and especially to the day when you get to hang out and waste time with us for hours again! :heart:

:hyper: Great idea Bri:heart: the title is SO CUTE! what a great idea..now we can leave her messages and she can leave us some!

DG :clonecaptianloveofmylife: clone life has been SO lonely without you around, my shower has been empty..my loofa lonely,I miss my clone very much and I would personally come down there and fix your computer...err if I knew where you lived:shifty: or how to fix a computer:( :wink:

Life sounds crappy right now but keep smiling and thinking about the boys. Know that we are always here for you:

:clonelove:heart:

:wink:

:drool: :drool: it wouldn't be a true Dis post without the drooly men:drool:

Dismantled said:

:shifty:

uhhh........errrr........DAMMIT! you caught me:angry:

:angry:

:sad:

Look what you've done now!!

You've made my clam go limp!
clamlimpsmall.jpg

:lmao:!!!

MBS said:

:angry:

Look what you've done now!!

You've made my clam go limp!
clamlimpsmall.jpg

:lmao:!!!

dude thats a scary address there:shifty: ahhhh you fixed it

omg! the limp clam:yikes:

DG will appericate this I am sure...

GeoduckPhoto_BIG.jpg
[/IMG]

:up: good idea!
stay strong, & rock on until then sweetie! :hug:

dg! dg! dg! YAY!!!

<the guys doing a cheerleading routine just for you!>

(will not let Larry know the cheer-leading was my idea-- :shifty: otherwise it's the FOAD for me! :uhoh: )

missing you in the PGP mix!
hope to hear from you soon!

DG

:sad: I miss you so hun. This place really isn't the same without you :hug: You bring a little sparkle into our lives. I feel a piece of me is missing.

Everytime i hear City Of Blinding Lights and Bono sings "Dayglo Eyes" i immediately think of you and how i luv & miss you. It's not long to Boston now and can't wait to meet you and i'm going to give you a big hug when i see you.

PGP :heart: DG

Dismantled said:

dude thats a scary address there:shifty: ahhhh you fixed it

omg! the limp clam:yikes:

DG will appericate this I am sure...

GeoduckPhoto_BIG.jpg
[/IMG]

*wipes tears*
omg.....the memories.....:lmao: :lmao:

Well, with so many big clams around that can only mean one thing..........

A Hot chick is coming!!

sexychick.jpg

Just look at those tender thighs.....

:lmao:

WildHoney said:
DG

:sad: I miss you so hun. This place really isn't the same without you :hug: You bring a little sparkle into our lives. I feel a piece of me is missing.

Everytime i hear City Of Blinding Lights and Bono sings "Dayglo Eyes" i immediately think of you and how i luv & miss you. It's not long to Boston now and can't wait to meet you and i'm going to give you a big hug when i see you.

PGP :heart: DG

*picks something up.....Hey Wild...I found your missing piece over here:lmao:

:shifty: ok..not funny, I know..*hangs head

I do that same:heart: during COBL I think of you when Bman sings Dayglo eyes:heart::sad:

MBS said:

*wipes tears*
omg.....the memories.....:lmao: :lmao:

Well, with so many big clams around that can only mean one thing..........

A Hot chick is coming!!

sexychick.jpg

Just look at those tender thighs.....

AHHHH HA HAHAHAHAH *tears:lmao:

meaty thighs

:drool:

this is very important to remember!
boobs.jpg
[/IMG]

omg..this thread will be too big for her to read too:lmao:

Dismantled said:
:drool:

this is very important to remember!
boobs.jpg
[/IMG]

omg..this thread will be too big for her to read too:lmao:

Pft, DG knows bigger is better. :wink:

And won't she be thrilled to know that limp clams, hot birds, and the like have all been dedicated to her?
:laugh:

DG :heart:
I hearby sacrafice a bag of chips, and a limp clam before you.
:bow:

:bow:

I offer singing sausages..

domosausagexmas.jpg
[/IMG]

and Christopher Lowell

super.jpg
[/IMG]

:yikes: if you don't want him please don't return...just throw him away:lmao:

DG i miss you aswell :sad: sorry we keep missing each other when you pop on, cant wait to see you in boston though :hyper: promise me and wild will try to appear sane infront of your brother:wink: the word there is TRY :shifty: :lol:

hang on in there, before you know it it'll be December and we'll be freezing our asses off in the GA line :happy: and you'll get to see the B man and U2 live :hug:

i have tried to email you hotmail account but its full i think, i'll ask the girls if they have another account to email you on or you can email me if you want to talk at:

jemlovesu2@hotmail.co.uk

:hug:

DeeeGeee! :heart:

I miss you so much sweetie...my big pleba sis who always offers to beat up my Evil Boy :love:...Dis has been *ahem* taking care of me...we coughed up lungs together :drool:

You're missed by all the gals in the thread and I hope you get to read this and get back to wasting time with us. I'm sorry I keep getting to the party just after you've left, damn time zones suck-ass I have to say :sigh:

Anyway. I luv ya hun...and miss ya tons and tons :(

:bigsisloveforeverandeverandeveryweveryever: :heart: :hug:

If you want to email me too hun just go for it...I'll always be there for my sis whenever she needs me :hug:

becks260789@aol.com

I hope things pick up for you soon :heart:

{{girly squishes wiv all the girls}}

:hug:

and i offer you

B's Happy Wife :drool:

BsHappyWife.jpg

and the gift every pleban wants for christmas a Bono thrustomatic 5000 :combust:

thrustomaticgif.gif

*edited to ssay the only funny pics i have saved are bris ticket pics and i cant find them on the puter so you get B instead :sexywink::drool:

Last edited:
bono_gal said:
Dear me Dis and Bri :tsk:

I havent got any funny pictures :sigh:

I'm ashamed to say...

*confessions of a blue crack addict*

I did a right-click save.

:reject:

:laugh:

right click save NERD!!! RIght click save NERD!!!!!!:angry:

:shh: that was our little secret about me taking care of you:shifty:

Dismantled said:

right click save NERD!!! RIght click save NERD!!!!!!: angry:

: lmao:

: shh: that was our little secret about me taking care of you: shifty:

:nerd:

A Roast chicken with tan-lines is always top of my priority list when it comes to right-clicking and saving :yes: :lol:

Jem's thrust-o-matic thing is a close third though :lol:

"Taking care of you"....makes it sound like you beat me up or something :lmao:

Dismantled said:
I come down there

I did not alter this post at all. :shifty:

Anyways, this was so sweet of you to start this thread Bri! Except you and my clonecaptain almost got me in trouble with the librarian I was laughing so hard. :tsk: :lmao:

Derailing my thread...how dare you two do that. I hate it when people derail threads. :angry: :shifty:

I've gotta run to class. But I miss you all tons! :hug: :heart:

:plebanlove:

:wink:

susanp6 here DG under my alt! :)

I just wanted to let you know that i miss the fun&laughs you give us&as i said before, it will be great to have you back! :heart:

Hope things can improve for you&i'm so very sorry to hear that things are tough for you at the mo - I know too well how it feels not to be very well off, so i have much sympathy! :hug: :hug:

I cannot wait to read all your my goodness Mr Guiness jokes again! :lmao:

Take care and keep thinking about when you see Bono as an early chrissy present!!!! :happy: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom