Cute! Bono and Ali in today's NY Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're so cute, both of them! She's got Bono AND she's got dimples, I hate her! Wait, I can't hate her, she's so cool
biggrin.gif

It's so funny that Bono has to take off his shades to go incognito while most other famous people put on sunglasses to avoid getting recognized...

Originally posted by anitram:
Chaz from FF scanned these:

bnyp_02.JPG

bnyp_04.JPG

I think they're sweet.
smile.gif
So Bono remembered he has a wife?

wink.gif
Just kidding. Those are really sweet. As much as I adore Bono, it makes me even happier to see him with someone he loves so much.

I hope he bought her some jewels!!!!

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

*melt* *faint*

How precious is that? Especially that little Bono kiss in Ali's hair. gah. Soooooo romantic.

Yet another reason I love this band so much...they are real people and don't get all caught up in the super-stardom of fame.
smile.gif

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Those are SUCH cute pictures!
biggrin.gif
I'm so glad Bono still loves her so much.
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

OH MY!!!!!! WOW they are so cute! Just your average couple in love out for a walk, NOT! Do they not have any security with them? I bet that's one of the kids on the cell phone! It's so tender and adorable how much they love each other and want to be together! Ali + Bono true love forever, I wonder if they ever carved that on a tree somewhere in Ireland?

SWOOOOON Bono is beautiful!!!!!!! See everyone how pretty his hair is and what an excellent haircut he has without the grease in it? WOW! I just want to run my hands through it and caress it, it's just gorgeous!
How perfect, no grease, beautiful hair, no shades, no stubble on his face, he looks so young and so sweet and so HOT! I wish he looked like that all the time, only with the leather clothes too! I can't say enough wonderful things about this pic, it's amazing and I love it!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

SWOOOOON Bono is beautiful!!!!!!! See everyone how pretty his hair is and what an excellent haircut he has without the grease in it? WOW! I just want to run my hands through it and caress it, it's just gorgeous!
How perfect, no grease, beautiful hair, no shades, no stubble on his face, he looks so young and so sweet and so HOT! I wish he looked like that all the time, only with the leather clothes too! I can't say enough wonderful things about this pic, it's amazing and I love it!

Bono does look exceptionally attractive in that pic. You're very lucky, Ali, though not just for that.
smile.gif

AAAh, isn't it tho? the Sweetest thing! It gives me hope that true love can last a life time! And yet-it's still so fresh! so romantic-and they always looks the same, short hair, then long, same outfits! ahh, too cute! and I hope she Let him buy her some really pretty jewels! She deserves it! What a beautiful couple! Long live love!

Yes he is lovely and exceptionally attractive! It's funny just the night before I had posted how much prettier he'd be if he'd stop using greasy stuff on his hair, and how I wanted to scrub it out and blow dry it all fluffy and soft and pretty, and he listened! Thanks Bono
wink.gif
Bonoliciousness at its best!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
This is definatly the best "persona" he has, so true. Cute, cute, cute.....

Yes I agree! This must be "Ali's" Bono- natural and beautiful. It's my favorite Bono too. I think this is my new all time favorite Bono pic. Gorgeous and you can feel the love! His hair looks *very* nice!

If they do read this forum, which I hope they don't, we had better be careful and not afraid to say the things we want. Bono, I want you to look just like this! But the Fly pants would help
wink.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

YUMYUMYUM!!! He's so good looking and sweet! SIGH! They are both so darling!
smile.gif

These pics just make me want to pick him up and hold him and love him and keep him for my very own! (Tiny Toons reference-
wink.gif
never mind)

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
smile.gif

These pics just make me want to pick him up and hold him and love him and keep him for my very own! (Tiny Toons reference-
wink.gif
never mind)

Lol Elmira-er,a Autumn....I prefer I will hug you and *squeeze* you and call you George.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by Autumn454:
smile.gif

wink.gif
never mind)

Dang...you're right, Autumn! I feel that way too!

Maybe they should manufacture little vest-pocket sized Bonos for PLEBAN's pleasure!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dearer to me than the evening star
A Packard car
A Hershey bar
Or a bride in her rich adorning
Dearer that any of these by far
Is to lie in bed in the morning

Jean Kerr -- Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Back
Top Bottom