Crzy Sayings of an Old Irish Lady aka Kellys Gram!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
My Gram is so funny she says the funnest things sometimes and it makes me laugh so hard.

I love her with all me heart and i wanted to share some of her quotes with all you!:angel:

"Piss up a Rope"

"Balls"

"Bullshit"

"F*ktioning" instead of Functioning

and the list can go on and on and on!
Ill be back later to tell ya more but for now you guys can share your own.

:lol: :angel:

You guys have to have seen the show "Keeping Up Appearances" (it's a Brit Com) for this to make sense...

But my grandparents call each other Richard and Hyacinth all the time...and my grandma will say "Mind the (insert some noun here)" and grandpa will go "Minding the (noun), Hyacinth"

((((grandparents))))

hippyactress said:
You guys have to have seen the show "Keeping Up Appearances" (it's a Brit Com) for this to make sense...

But my grandparents call each other Richard and Hyacinth all the time...and my grandma will say "Mind the (insert some noun here)" and grandpa will go "Minding the (noun), Hyacinth"

((((grandparents))))

:lol: i love that show... it's on pbs from time to time.....i laugh......

Stories for Boys said:

:lol: i love that show... it's on pbs from time to time.....i laugh......

I used to watch that show with my grandma all the time! I never saw her laugh so hard!!!!!! :D

"That poor Richard!" she'd always say! :D

Hmm...the only thing that sticks out in my mind about my grandma is when she, my step grandpa and my mother would play cards she would call everybody...(this is so foul) "You rotten crotch" Also once when she was visiting us, my mother was out shopping or something and grandma was watching us, and I guess my brother and I were behaving particularly naughty so she decided to lock us out on the front porch. :lol:

hippyactress said:

((((grandparents))))

funny show. i watched it the other night on BBC America. very funny.

LOOOOOVE Britcoms!

ack....my mother IS Hyacinth. :scream: Um...but without the accent.

((((Love)))) my (only two) grandparents....grampa is still feisty (at 95) and gramma is sweet as pie (she's 100!). My gramma has never said a bad thing about anyone...but when she's mad at someone she might call them a "pill"! :heart: awww... :love:

hippyactress said:

((((grandparents))))

Back
Top Bottom