crycrycrycrycry :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*sniff sniff* *tear* *cry* *dies* It was one year ago today I went to go see me first U2 concert (and me first concert)..and U2 was on VH1 today and when I saw those shows & stuff, I wanted to start crying because I miss them so much :sad:..I miss them soooooo much..and the concert I went to was the one with the "Belt incident" ..*sigh*..What I'd give to see them again right now.:(

heheh

heheh, the belt incident was when Bono's belt came undone like TWICE and he had to fix it *spontaneuos giggling*:wave: :drool:

Shit, I was at that show...you are talking about St. Louis, right?

Holy Mother of Belt Incidents.

I was at the tip of the heart.

I MEAN!!!!!!

:drool:

I was there, in the heart, at the tip. :D

Bono's belt came undone during New Years Day, and he was facing the heart when he fixed it. It came undone right after he fixed it, so he had to rebuckle it again. :laugh: Right after, Bono just kind of looked into the crowd, grinning, and he looked right at me.

*cough:combust:cough* ;)

Coincidentally it was my last show of the tour.. it was by far the best. It was so great -- the bootleg is awesome, too. :)

elevatedmole said:
I was there, in the heart, at the tip. :D

Bono's belt came undone during New Years Day, and he was facing the heart when he fixed it. It came undone right after he fixed it, so he had to rebuckle it again. :laugh: Right after, Bono just kind of looked into the crowd, grinning, and he looked right at me.

*cough:combust:cough* ;)

Coincidentally it was my last show of the tour.. it was by far the best. It was so great -- the bootleg is awesome, too. :)

:up:

I agree.

Re: heheh

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
heheh, the belt incident was when Bono's belt came undone like TWICE and he had to fix it *spontaneuos giggling*:wave: :drool:

OMG!!!!!! Tomorrow's my anniversary! I saw the show in Atlanta on November 30. We didn't have a Belt Incident but it sure was a cool experience. Everyone was crying by the end of the show....oh, I was so blown away it took me an hour to find the hotel that was just up the :censored: street. Honestly.......:drool: :ohmy: :love: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom