Cross ur fingers for me please girls! (sorry......)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Ok , I very sorry this not U2 related, but as I told Cat yesterday I received religious leaftlets and a letter to myself yesterday, saying if I died, where would I go, and today I gotta make four trip to and from Larne, inc. goin on a 70mph motorway........to do with going out tonight and whats worryin me, is that the wheel is ever-so-slightly buckled so the tyre aint on it that straight......so cross ur fingers and hope for me that nothing serious happens tonight while Im goin fast........ok????
biggrin.gif

cause I dont want this to be a sign, niave as I am!

I hope it stays on...............etc..................if it doesnt, then Im doomed!!!!!
eek.gif

thanks.

I understand, but don't be worried! Religious people have told me if anyone used religion to scare people like that they were awful and God doesn't approve! Bono would say the same thing, remember his speech in Rattle and Hum? Don't worry about those leaflets, talk straight to God himself. Be careful in that motorway, stay safe tonight, see you later!

That's ok. A few years ago, some evangelist at my college was nice enough to inform me that I'm going to Hell because I listen to rock n roll, I am friends with people who are gay, and I went to a school that teached evolution. At least when you die, your destination will be a surprise. I'm definitely going to be sent to eternal damnation.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom