Creepy Bono cartoon in U.S News magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelofHarlem01

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I don't know if this has been posted yet but there's a cartoon in this week's U.S. News magazine of Bono and Angelina Jolie in the Washington Whisper's section. They made Bono look kinda sleezy with a red nose:no: If nobody else has a scan of it, i'll try to make one later.

Here is the image

060227_whisper.jpg

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whispers/whisphome.htm

BURN THE HOUSE!!!!! :madwife:

I mean, if the muslim community can get so fucked up over a few stupid cartoons, why shouldn't we??? :wink: now where does the cartoonist live?

btw.. the only thing that DOES look like Bono are the shades... further I see nothing that looks like him :eyebrow:

Galeongirl said:
BURN THE HOUSE!!!!! :madwife:

I mean, if the muslim community can get so fucked up over a few stupid cartoons, why shouldn't we??? :wink: now where does the cartoonist live?

btw.. the only thing that DOES look like Bono are the shades... further I see nothing that looks like him :eyebrow:

I'm with you GG!!:lol: I'm painting me protest banner as we speak!!:madwife: Man the barricades people!!!:madwife: Burn the horrible offensive cartoon!!!!:yell:

when drawing people in Cartoons you have to exagerate things. Bono has a very dominant nose so they have to pwn that thing to max size to make him look like Bono.

But like everyone said, that Cartoonist should be fired mainly because he can't even make good caricatures. They don't even look like who they are supposed to be. If it wasn't for the sunglasses I wouldn't have known that was supposed to be Bono!

Sting said:
when drawing people in Cartoons you have to exagerate things. Bono has a very dominant nose so they have to pwn that thing to max size to make him look like Bono.

But like everyone said, that Cartoonist should be fired mainly because he can't even make good caricatures. They don't even look like who they are supposed to be. If it wasn't for the sunglasses I wouldn't have known that was supposed to be Bono!

I agree on both points, but I've seen a few better caricatures of him, als with the nice big hooter.. .but at least they looked a bit like Bono!

About Bono's nose: My father gave me a good bit of advice when I was little. He said, "Never trust anybody with a small nose -- they're not getting enough oxygen to their brain."

(Hm, I've just outed myself for having a large nose haven't I? hehe:wink: )

MsGiggles said:
She looks like Morticia Addams and well he still looks cute :D
You said Addams.. :drool: As in many, many Adams.. Ooh, think of the possibilities.. :drool::drool::drool:

Uuhhh, I'll go now.. :shifty:

kafrun said:

You said Addams.. :drool: As in many, many Adams.. Ooh, think of the possibilities.. :drool::drool::drool:

Uuhhh, I'll go now.. :shifty:

:lmao: kafrun
Oh yeah, back to the topic. The artist could have been challenging him/herself to see if she could possibly make two of the most attractive people look totally unattractive:shrug:
Either way the pic still sucks:happy:

Back
Top Bottom