Crazy TMZ story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stonecircle

The Fly
I know...trash...

But they had a story about Eve Hewson's school - some sort of party where strippers were hired. They showed a pic of Eve with a pal - don't even know if it was taken at the school - you all know how these tabloids stretch things.

But it was a cute picture of her - sorry, TMZ website makes my computer freeze, so I can't post it. But if someone wants to look it up...

stonecircle said:
I know...trash...

But they had a story about Eve Hewson's school - some sort of party where strippers were hired. They showed a pic of Eve with a pal - don't even know if it was taken at the school - you all know how these tabloids stretch things.

But it was a cute picture of her - sorry, TMZ website makes my computer freeze, so I can't post it. But if someone wants to look it up...

Yeah I saw that...effing strippers at a school event? Don't think so

I don't think it was at the school itself but a school related event.

The story did say that Bono's daughter was NOT there when the strippers were there.

So she acted responsibly and left when things got out of hand. Good girl.

So HOW is that news-worthy for TMZ?

That is like some paper saying/reporting:

BONO TIED TO HEROIN! Why? What because U2 have played the same venue that Motley Crue have played. And since Nikki Sixx has been known to use heroin in the past...

Really, that is how much Bono's daughter had to do with that TMZ story. Nothing. Something happened with her class/schoolmates that shouldn't have happened. And SHE wasn't there when it happened.

Good for her for showing good judgement. Stupid for TMZ to 'try' to make a story about Bono's daughter (& Bono) when there was not a story to be had.

Back
Top Bottom