Country & Western Bono & Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy y'all!
smile.gif
I'm a country girl, but I don't care too much for most country music. I love rock and roll! But what I DO love is that hot sexy country and western look- the cowboy hats and boots, the TIGHT fittin' britches, the leather and denim! I love my long haired country boys! If you would be so kind as to post some droolworthy pics of Bono, or Bono and Edge, in that cool western stuff they used to wear, I would be much abliged.
smile.gif

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

you wanted C&W bono and edge, well here are a few pics...*welcome to pleba*
35.jpg

i like this one, this is about as C&W as Adam will ever get (love the denim jacket)!
biggrin.gif
new03.jpg

here is another one, larry is kinda wearing suspenders here...
new10.jpg

new18.jpg
*oops, how did this one slip in here...
wink.gif
they just look tooooo HOT!!!!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 04-21-2002).]

Hey Possum Queen! Welcome to PLEBA! Do you have a favorite boy? Or do you just like em all in that hot sexy Joshua Tree era?
wink.gif

u2_desertsky.jpg
]http://communities.msn.com/_S ecure/0NwAAANQTtCazjdyvfDWObhjqWEeFOM6Wp1gw!JJjYSPY5T*8SZGdRA6Vpga8ancZoqeW6S*qLpj2lz5bl3qBNw/u2_desertsky.jpg[/img]

[This message has been edited by Foadie (edited 04-21-2002).]

WELL... everyone knows how much I hate posting pictures, especially really big ones... but since you're the first person I've ever seen/heard actually say "britches," I'll make an exception
wink.gif

aatwbedge.jpg

wtshnnall(d).jpg

sandguitars1(d).jpg

check out Adam's washboard... ribs... hehe

wowybono4(d).jpg

WELCOME!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Yummy pics, thanks girls, thanks Possum Queen! I love that look too, Foadie is right, it's SEXY! Welcome!
smile.gif

My favorite cowpokes

ba-jt72.jpg

band86007.jpg

1oldwestU2.jpg

Oh, to be free in the western wind with this bunch!

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Originally posted by Kristie:
sandguitars1(d).jpg

check out Adam's washboard... ribs... hehe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow...my dad just gave me the WEIRDEST look cause i almost fell off my chair laughing...thanks. i needed that.

hey there possum queen. welcome. i have a question...what's it like sleeping upside down...doesn't the blood all rush to your head?

adam: what? you want me to laugh?
laura: well, i thought it was funny
adam: *pity laugh*

i was THISCLOSE to erasing my dumb comment...cockin' pity laugh
frown.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

I just heard the Dalton Brothers for the first time with the Silent Side of U2 boot... hahaha
biggrin.gif

Welcome... Possum...
icon29.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

This is my favorite. See anthing like this in Bugtussle?

bonoedgelonghair.jpg

HOTTEST Bono + Edge pic EVER!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Yee-haw, I love those pics thanky girls!
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I love them all in the sexy Joshua Tree era. That link to the Dalton Brothers was hilarious! I never knew they did that. Real country boys LMAO!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom