Corbijn book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

I had that one too. I removed the words.

I wish I could remove the words from the magazine... :D Anyway, I'm trying to find some time (and patience) to make it look better as possible so I can print it.

Me and my friend got our books signed by Anton Corbijn on the 26th of Februari !!! It was my birthdaypresent......:hug:

34342%3C5523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3C6%3A%3D975%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3A35255%3A%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
alright i'm still confused. what's the difference between the book that was available in february on amazon and the one that is available to preorder on amazon right now. aside from 416 pages versus 400 pages, is there anything different? and how is anyone getting the books now, amazon is still a preorder for me... *dying*

My favorite bit... ROFL! (Thanks for sharing the article).

"Bono reveals that he thinks U2 looked their best as band in shots Corbijn took in Miami for the Pop album. For the unitiated, this was their gay pimp look.

But seriously, I just got the book in the mail today. It's fantastic! I can forgive the price because the quality of the book is great (plus, art/photo books are usually pretty expensive anyway)...

I still haven't seen the book in the shops where i live&i'm going crazy trying to track the damn thing down! :censored: :scream:

I got mine the other day as well...along with U2 Show! I think the UPS guy threw out his back trying to haul those 2 HUGE ass books upstairs. heheh :wink:
They both look very nice on my coffee table *nods*

I got mine on Wednesday... It was a birthday gift from some friends... I saw the box when I opened my mail box and squealed as I had no idea it was coming... There had been talk a while back of them doing this for me, but I told them not to due to the expense... they didnt listen to me and for once, I am happy people didn't :wink:

It is gorgeous! :drool:

And thank you Alan!! "gay pimp look" :lmao:

I ordered mine last week from Amazon and it came within three days of my order. Grand Total for me was $80.00.

I just love the book, love the stories behind the pictures. Also, they include a poster with the book too. I even found my hubby looking at the book. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom