Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the photos Ava79 :bow:

That guy standing in front of you for the Edge picture must have been frustrating, but I love how you managed to get the shot through his arm :) :up:

these are from www.u2place.com

40eb9851.jpg

61bda1a1.jpg

kellyahern said:
Thank you for the photos Ava79 :bow:

That guy standing in front of you for the Edge picture must have been frustrating, but I love how you managed to get the shot through his arm :) :up:

these are from www.u2place.com

40eb9851.jpg

61bda1a1.jpg

Is that Anton walking behind Bono in these two pics?...I guess no one really recognizes him, unless you are really into U2!!!

LOVE THE PICS!:up:

OK, I don't mind Bono's total *look* and I don't want to sound superficial here, but am I the only one that HATES that purple shirt? Blech! I guess it's probably a personal thing b/c that happens to be my absolute LEAST favorite color in general, but I wish Bono would try something softer like baby blue, green, or pink instead of purple, black, and dark green all the time.

/purple shirt rant

I dig the hat and the different pants he usually wears

Mucca said:

Great shot Ava! It's cool how you managed to take a picture of Edge right through that guys arm! :lol:

thanks for sharing! :D

My pleasure! :wink:

You can't imagine just how frustrating it was to stand behind that guy! He was a professional photographer and he had no idea who was who - he kept asking if this is the guitar player and so on. :mad: I wonder if he recognized Bono either...I just wanted to kick him! :censored:

But yeah...the picture turned out to be pretty funny!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
OK, I don't mind Bono's total *look* and I don't want to sound superficial here, but am I the only one that HATES that purple shirt? Blech! I guess it's probably a personal thing b/c that happens to be my absolute LEAST favorite color in general, but I wish Bono would try something softer like baby blue, green, or pink instead of purple, black, and dark green all the time.

/purple shirt rant

I dig the hat and the different pants he usually wears

I love him in red and purple :drool: However, I often wonder if I took a peek into his closet if I would find only 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants. :wink: Oh...and his straw hat and green hat.

Ava79 said:

My pleasure! :wink:

You can't imagine just how frustrating it was to stand behind that guy! He was a professional photographer and he had no idea who was who - he kept asking if this is the guitar player and so on. :mad: I wonder if he recognized Bono either...I just wanted to kick him! :censored:

But yeah...the picture turned out to be pretty funny!

I would have told him, "No, but you see that tall, bald guy (John the bodyguard) - he's the guitar player." :evil:

:bump:

:wave:

More Copenhagen pics, videos and stories comming up in a few days - stay tuned! :wink:

kellyahern said:

kellyahern said:
:hyper: Merc, you're back.

Can't wait for your review :dance:

Hi girls! :wave:

It's a bit busy here right now :huh:, but in the weekend I'll have time to post - and I'll get LB to write a little too! :wink:

Later! :D

Back
Top Bottom