Cool unseen 1989 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
01-09-05.jpg

02-16-20.jpg

01-52-13.jpg

03-13-24.jpg

05-26-11.jpg

It's from a new U2 site. And there are still more. Just a pity they're so small. :sigh:

:wave: Sue, those ones?

OMG NICE!! :drool:

Hey guys guess what I got?!!! My uncle gave me this software that allows you to ENLARGE small images- but it does it in a way that it doesn't appear all pixelated!! :hmm: Maybe I'll do it when I get home! :D

Ugh and while i'm at it.....and i doubt anybody will go to the link anyway....

15-45-09.jpg

15-47-02.jpg

15-52-15.jpg

FallingStar said:
Just a pity they're so small.

Do you think they could have been deliberately made that small so that bandwidth loss could be kept to a minimum if the pictures were ever leeched from that site (as they have been here)?

Yeah. Me, too.

Originally posted by FallingStar and i doubt anybody will go to the link anyway....

Why not? If they do, they'll be able to read the press conference transcription, and view the screenshots (in context with what they were talking about), without leeching U2 New Zooland's bandwidth through this thread.

Last edited:
Ballymun said:

Why not? If they do, they'll be able to read the press conference transcription, and view the screenshots (in context with what they were talking about), without leeching U2 New Zooland's bandwidth through this thread.
Didn't know so many pics of te site got posted......

there
3385%3A99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3C%3D929%3D323252%3C8386%3B5nu0mrj

3385%3A99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3C%3D929%3D323252%3C8386%3B6nu0mrj

3385%3A99923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3C%3D929%3D323252%3C8386%3B7nu0mrj

the site's from you, Ballymun, huh? sorry for the bandwidth thing, i thought i'd post one or so and others would go look for the rest, but usually they don't and wait for othre pics. and so i was too lazy for uploading. everything okay now?

FS- Thanks for finding these, they're gorgeous! :love:

Ballymun- You have larger versions of these pics? If you would please send me some (Bono face closeups especially :drool: ) I would upload them to my own source and post them here for the girls. Please? It will not be your bandwidth and I will credit you for them, but please, we just want to see!

u2kitten@yahoo.com

FallingStar said:
the site's from you, Ballymun, huh? sorry for the bandwidth thing

Yeah, U2 New Zooland is my site, FallingStar.

Obviously, I'm not at all unhappy about the fact that you've found our site and that liked the pics! Linking to them, though, does use up bandwidth that somebody has to pay for - and, at the moment, that "somebody" is me.

Linking to just one image (with another link to the site itself) would have been less of a problem - but a whole swag of them were posted here. Suddenly, my monthly bandwidth allocation was getting chewed up by people downloading our images, yet people didn't even have to visit U2 New Zooland to view them.

No huge drama, though. Like I said, I'd kept the pics relatively small for this very reason.

:)

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Ballymun- You have larger versions of these pics? If you would please send me some (Bono face closeups especially :drool: ) I would upload them to my own source and post them here for the girls. Please? It will not be your bandwidth and I will credit you for them, but please, we just want to see!

The bandwidth itself isn't really the issue, U2Kitten. It's more the fact that our bandwidth is being used without anyone actually having to visit our site (or possibly not even being aware of it).

I appreciate your offer of finding another home for them, U2Kitten. But, I'd prefer not to have them available elsewhere, simply because they are unique to U2 New Zooland.

I've posted a couple of larger versions below (which have been stamped with our URL so that people can actually see where they've come from). If you'd like me to post more, please let me know.

05-26-11.jpg

08-55-16.jpg

08-02-14.jpg

01-12-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom