Cool unseen 1989 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, nice pics! Would you post the close up of Larry smiling? :cute: BTW, I checked out the press conference in the site. :up:

Ballymun said:

The bandwidth itself isn't really the issue, U2Kitten. It's more the fact that our bandwidth is being used without anyone actually having to visit our site (or possibly not even being aware of it).

I appreciate your offer of finding another home for them, U2Kitten. But, I'd prefer not to have them available elsewhere, simply because they are unique to U2 New Zooland.

I've posted a couple of larger versions below (which have been stamped with our URL so that people can actually see where they've come from). If you'd like me to post more, please let me know.

05-26-11.jpg

08-02-14.jpg

:cute: :love: :drool: :combust:

:bow: THANK YOU THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!! They are all great!!

The reason I thought it was bandwidth is most people who don't want you posting their pics don't mind if you take the pic as long as you upload it to an alternate posting source, they just don't want their bandwidth taken, but that's not what it is with you, yoiu just don't want us to take the pic? Please answer these questions:
*is it okay if we save the pic to our own sources and use it to post on Leather Day, Moob Day, etc. (we have weekly club meetings for the best pics of each individual band member) We here on PLEBA only use pics for our own enjoyment, but take pride in our enormous collections and are always hoping to find unseen older pics to add to it. Is that a problem, if we keep your logo on the pic?
*is it okay if I make an avatar out of one of your pics for use here only? They sure are hot.
We do like your site and appreciate your pics! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom