Cool U2 wallpaper for you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Lulu

The Fly
that other place, I know I'm not a hopeless case~
Since the Walk On one came out so well (see Walk On thread) I thought y'all might like to see more, so here goes!
This is opening night of the tour!
J-ElevationOpeningNight.jpg

Here is the old Stuck Video
J-Stuck_In_A_Moment.jpg

Let's try Beautiful Day
J-Beautiful_Day.jpg

MTV Europe Awards
J-Beautiful_Day-3.jpg

Grammy Awards
J-Grammy.jpg

Whew! Hope I haven't overloaded your systems!

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Gee, I hope I'm not boring you girls. I have more if you care to look
Running to Stand Still
J-RTSS.jpg

Rattle and Hum Heartland
J-Heartland.jpg

Very sadly for me this was the only AB video on this site, that's my favorite era. Can't some of you girls please find me some cool ZOO pics for my ZOO thread?
J-One.jpg

I am not a huge fan of these next ones but I post them for some of you who might like them
J-AIWIY.jpg

J-UTEOTW.jpg

J-SweetThing.jpg

------------------

did you make them yourself? They are amazing!!!

------------------
Although it's a confusing time, I think it is genuinely exciting. I think the world is filled with possibilities at the moment. ~ Adam

No, I didn't make them, I would have made more ZOO TV ones, but most of these are awesome! I found them on a website run by a guy named J and a lady named Desert Rose. They did a fantastic job, I hope they make more!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Dammit!!!!
I spent forever for this page to load, I wanted to see the SNL one, after the UF one, I got red X's. What happened?
Is the SNL wallpaper from december?
Dammit I want to see it! UGH!!!!!

i love those wallpapers!
smile.gif
i like the way they blend the images and use different sizes, it is really striking and original! those people are talented. here are some that i have made. as you can tell, i have a much different and simpilier style. i tend to be pretty uncreative with U2 wallpapers as i don't want to distract from their pretty faces!
smile.gif
i'm going to try and make my next one look more like those.

All That You Can't Leave Behind:
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768997nu0mrj

Rolling Stone:
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768%3C77nu0mrj

Bono shirtless! :
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768%3C6%3Cnu0mrj

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

okay, these are loading small and i don't know why. but if you want them full size, go to my webpage. i believe there is a link in my profile. here is some more...

The Mirrorball Man:
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768%3C7%3Bnu0mrj

Pop! :
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768%3C75nu0mrj

A Simple collection:
%3B%3C9%3B27%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B768%3B84nu0mrj

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Alright, I'm retarted and I should have had another cup of coffee before I threw a fit earlier.
Sorry about that. I'm a dumbass and figured out how to copy and paste the link, so I saw the SNL one.
I needed some more wallpapers, thanks.

Emily, yours are cool, especially that Bono shirtless, WOW!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Mrs. Clayton, maybe it was because they are so big and didn't load right, go back to the beginning and try again, I hope you can see them. Or you could click properties and copy and paste the addy into your address window and hit enter and they should show up. Did you see the Walk On one on your thread?

------------------

Glad you got to see them Mrs. C! I wrote mine before I saw your last post, we must've crossed in the posting! Yes, that SNL was from last Dec., I think that was the only time U2 ever did SNL, anyone know any different?

Oliveu2 THANKS for the ZOOTV pic, it's cool!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

OH.
MY.
GOD.

LULU...YOU ARE A LULU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for those wonderful pictures, oh my gosh, I'm going into overdrive just looking at them!!!!!! I am so excited to use them at home AND at work! YAYYYY!!!!

Disco

Those are all REALLY COOL!
smile.gif
I think I'm gonna put the 'Sweetest thing' as my wallpaper!
biggrin.gif

Madonna's Child, those are cool too! Just need to be bigger! hehehe Ah, I have made some of my own, and they are retarded! LOL Good job!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 08-14-2001).]

Post #2 for me...
smile.gif

Well, since everybody else is having so much fun posting their wallpapers, I figured I'd post some of mine, too.

pdx_jpg_800.jpg

there's one... if it doesn't show up right, or if you want it as a desktop wallpaper (it's 800x600), it's at http://www.geocities.com/u2boomcha/images/wp_pdx_jpg_800.jpg . I hope that worked. And you guys can check out the rest of my unfinished website at http://www.geocities.com/u2boomcha/ . I hope this UBB or whatever code works. The rest of my wallpapers and such are in The U2 PC (there's a link at the top).

Enjoy.
smile.gif
Oh, I'll post s'more here later, but I need the phone. Don'tcha love modem connections? Hm.

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

OH MY GOD!!!! The plethora of colour and beauty is just too much for my system to handle!!!!!!!!

So much U2, so little time!!!!

Thanks for breaking through the doldrums and gloom of my office with this series of heavenly visions...

------------------
"A card carrying genius" - Bono on Mr. Edge

"A true literary genius" - Discotheque on Mrs. Edge

I went looking for this thread to find the UF wallpaper to post on that thread and I just thought, wow!! I wonder if everyone got to see these, so many of them are amazing, not just as wallpaper but as photo collages!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom