Cool Bonopic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Just got this from a friend. It's from London, after the first show. What makes it special to me is that I was there, to this pic my position was just to the right, next to the guy who took this pic, I'm facing Bono. I have been looking for this pic ever since I got home from Dublin and now it showed up in my Inbox, wow!!
smile.gif

I remember this moment so well and this is the only pic Bono posed for that night. Bono also told us when he saw the magazine that they thought of nameing their airplane "The Elevator".

Oh, the pic?
biggrin.gif
Here it comes!

Sorry, the link didn't work. Just hold on, I'll be back with the pic in just a sec!

Oki, in the originalpost as well maybe.
biggrin.gif

6696757-c781-014D0200-.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 11-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 11-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Ok.. I just have a simple question, which magazine is Bono holding??

I think it was a fanzine called "The Elevator" Bono got it from a fan and took it with him.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Miss Z, sorry, but you can't "attach" a picture to Pleba unless it's already uploaded to a website somewhere. If it's on your desktop it won't work.

do you have a website for it? If not, send it to me (gudagirl@hotmail.com) and I'll put it up on my Webshots for ya.

Disco

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Just got this from a friend. It's from London, after the first show. What makes it special to me is that I was there, to this pic my position was just to the right, next to the guy who took this pic, I'm facing Bono. I have been looking for this pic ever since I got home from Dublin and now it showed up in my Inbox, wow!!
smile.gif

I remember this moment so well and this is the only pic Bono posed for that night. Bono also told us when he saw the magazine that they thought of nameing their airplane "The Elevator".

Oh, the pic?
biggrin.gif
Here it comes!

Sorry, the link didn't work. Just hold on, I'll be back with the pic in just a sec!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Miss Z, sorry, but you can't "attach" a picture to Pleba unless it's already uploaded to a website somewhere. If it's on your desktop it won't work.

do you have a website for it? If not, send it to me (gudagirl@hotmail.com) and I'll put it up on my Webshots for ya.

Disco

I know, I just thought that it was taken from a website but it wasn't so I had to upload it to my own website and it didn't take bitmap and I couldn't find a way to convert it to jpeg and on, but I manage to solve the problem so, here it is.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

*Thud!!*

Wow ... what an awesome pic. Bono's playing Peek-A-Boo!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom