Congratulations BonosBaby12!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
84648642.jpg

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your ENGAGEMENT!!! :hyper: :applaud: :hi5:

What a wonderful thing for a wonderful couple. Your Dad would have been so proud :hug:

Here's to a happy future to you both :hug:

Last edited:
omgomgomg!! :hyper:

I'm buying you mai tais in Hawaii to celebrate :rockon: Remind me I owe you, cause I'll totally forget :wink:

:heart: Congrats, girly :hug:

You guys are making me cry! Awwwwwwwww! Thank you so much Gluey for starting this thread! :hug: :hug:

A BIG thank you for all of the congratulations! :hug: :hug: I can't stop smiling or screaming! :lol: Was the most romantic proposal! He got down on his knee and the moon was shining on the water as the waves crashed onto the beach :love:

Btw Cinn it was a total fluke with having my nails done! lol. The other day my sister in law said that she was having her's redone. For some reason I decided why not and went and had my done too,lol. Talk about perfect timing! lol

Here is a picture of the ring. I am going to try to get a better one of it tomorrow in the daylight. Having a problem with it either turning out too dark or too bright lol

IMG_0005-6.jpg

Thank you Kaf and BD! :hug: Kept staring at my manicure before now I have my ring to stare at too! :hyper:

Btw Kaf I will be sure to remind you :giggle:

Oh almost forgot we have already set a date! Since my dad is unfortunately not able to be here for the wedding. We have decided that we will be getting married on his birthday next year. So our wedding date is September 6,2008 :)

OMG!! Shannon! I am so unbelivably over the moon for you!:hug: :kiss: Engagements/weddings get me like nothing else! The ring is :drool:. I can't wait until this time next year to see pics. from the big day!:camera:

Shannon, that's such a perfect date. Your Dad will be there with you in spirit :hug: This is so exciting!! A Pleban wedding!!!! :hyper:

:hug: Congrats shannon!!!

:shifty: so when's the big pleba party?? :shifty: gotta order Bono jumping out of a cake for your bachelorette partay...

SHANNON!!! OMG OMG lol I'm sooo happy for you!! :hyper: I just knew he was going to propose to you on this beach trip :sexywink:

Your nails look so beautiful... And not to mention the ring :giggle: It's gorgeous :love:

Congratulations, I wish you and Mike all the happiness and love in the world :kiss: :hug:

Oh Shannon, I'm so unbelieveably happy for you. You and Mike share a true love that is so powerful and unique. Even though I've only known you for a short time, I can already see that you two were truly made for one another. I'm so proud of you both because you've stuck together through some very rough spots, and have been there for one another through some difficult times too. Your love has transcended distance and time, which is a really cool thing because soon you'll be together under one roof and have a lifetime of love ahead of you.

Congrats, Shannon :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:hug: Congrats shannon!!!

:shifty: so when's the big pleba party?? :shifty: gotta order Bono jumping out of a cake for your bachelorette partay...

congratulations.gif
again Shannon!!!!!!!

An as regards what Galeongirl is saying!!!!
thisayweparty.jpg

myspaceicons48.gif

WOW! :faint: You guys are so amazing! I am in tears over the beautiful wishes! Am so happy that I had the chance to share with this such special friends :hug: Thank you so much! :love:

Mia :hug: :hug: What you said was beautiful just like you are inside and out! Will let you announce the other big news :kiss:

Woooohoooo you guys rock with planning my party already! :rockon: Ladies we are going to have ourselves a good old time! :sexywink: Bono jumping out of the cake :drool:

Oh and Carlos thank you for your compliment on my manicure :giggle:

cruzila said:
Shannon!! yippie!!!! Glad i got to see you and mike this weekend and saw your sparkle up close! whooo hooooo!!! Sooo happy for the both of you!

It was such an honor to be able to show you! :D. We had an absolute blast too! Definitely need to do it again :yes:

Here is a clear picture of my ring:

Ring.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom