Congratulations BonosBaby12!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: Shannon, it's a beautiful ring (and beautiful nails to set it off!!!) I bet you're still on Cloud 9!!!

What's this other big news??? :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:

It was such an honor to be able to show you! :D. We had an absolute blast too! Definitely need to do it again :yes:

Here is a clear picture of my ring:

Ring.jpg

:shocked: looks beautiful Shannon! And what a perfect time to get a manicure!

oh, and the other big news, I'm going to be Shannon's maid of honor!!!! :hyper: So...lol I think that means I also get to do the bachelorette party. :hyper: :drunk: :D

I have to say that I am very honored to be a part of this! I look forward to every minute of it :)

unico said:

oh, and the other big news, I'm going to be Shannon's maid of honor!!!! :hyper: So...lol I think that means I also get to do the bachelorette party. :hyper: :drunk: :D

I have to say that I am very honored to be a part of this! I look forward to every minute of it :)

SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMG!! That is soooooooooo unbelievably exciting!!!! WOW!! This REALLY is gonna be a Pleban wedding!!!

:giggle: I can only imagine what you'll have planned for the bachelorette party Mia!! :evil:

OMG This is all so beautiful - you've brought tears to my eyes! I can't WAIT to see and hear about all the plans, photos etc!!

unico said:

:shocked: looks beautiful Shannon! And what a perfect time to get a manicure!

Thank you Mia and Gluey! :hug: I can't stop staring at it! It is so sparkly hehe

Btw Mia yup you will be handling the bachelorette party! :hyper: Im starting to save up for the bail money already :lol:

All of you are just simply amazing! :kiss: Was feeling rather down today since Mike had to go back to Chicago last night. I come into this thread though and start feeling so much better :). Want to be able to find the right words to express just how much this all means to me. Wish I could see each and everyone of you face to face so I could thank you that way :hug:

Awwww Thora that is so sweet of you! :hug: :). Really hope that Mike can make it to Hawaii with me. Im still good to go with coming :). Can't wait to meet you! Hopefully I will have the honor of introducing the future MR Bonosbaby to you :).

My mom just gave me something old for my wedding! :hyper: It is the small bible that she carried when walking down the aisle when she got married. I plan on doing the same with my boquet sitting on top.

Also for the father/daughter dance I am going to use my parent's first date song from my mom's junior prom. It is "Moon River" and I will be going with the instruemental version. Just have to make the decision of who to have this dance with. My mom suggested maybe Mike's dad.

Would be quite nice if the rest of my planning goes this easy! :lol:

:shocked: How did I miss that latest update!!!

That is so beautiful about your Mums bible and the dance :hug:

I'm so thrilled to see so much happiness surrounding you now Shannon :hug:

gluey said:
:shocked: How did I miss that latest update!!!

That is so beautiful about your Mums bible and the dance :hug:

I'm so thrilled to see so much happiness surrounding you now Shannon :hug:

Because silly you have so much going on yourself :hug: lol. Thank you for being such a strong supporter :). Im taking it one day at at a time with the wedding planning. But the little details like this make me want to speed up everything! lol. So excited to be marrying such a sweet guy :cute:

Oh and I am VERY happy indeed! Just moved to Chicago over the weekend to be with Mike. We are enjoying doing things together as we get settled into our new home :)

BonosBaby12 said:

Because silly you have so much going on yourself :hug: lol. Thank you for being such a strong supporter :). Im taking it one day at at a time with the wedding planning. But the little details like this make me want to speed up everything! lol. So excited to be marrying such a sweet guy :cute:

Oh and I am VERY happy indeed! Just moved to Chicago over the weekend to be with Mike. We are enjoying doing things together as we get settled into our new home :)

Sounds like you have beautiful days ahead of you. I'm glad we met up before you moved to Chicago. Your wedding day will be absolutely wonderful.! :wink:

Awwww you guys really are the sweetest! :kiss: :hug: Thank you for the very nice words. The move is still continuing to go very well :D. Feels weird that by this time next year I will be married! lol

JC Im so happy that we got to meet up too! :hug:. Philly was my last fling before heading off of the East Coast. Feel very privelleged that I was able to add you to my "send off" :).

gluey said:
84648642.jpg

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your ENGAGEMENT!!! :hyper: :applaud: :hi5:

What a wonderful thing for a wonderful couple. Your Dad would have been so proud :hug:

Here's to a happy future to you both :hug:

I am so happy for you dear! :yippie: :yippie: :yippie: I knew you guys would tie the knot one day soon:yes:

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwww you guys really are the sweetest! :kiss: :hug: Thank you for the very nice words. The move is still continuing to go very well :D. Feels weird that by this time next year I will be married! lol

JC Im so happy that we got to meet up too! :hug:. Philly was my last fling before heading off of the East Coast. Feel very privelleged that I was able to add you to my "send off" :).

:yes: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
how is it over there?

Awwwwwww thank you YDW and Adge for thinking of me :hug: I am doing really great thank you :). Wish Chicago would warm up but other than it still continues to be a great area to live in! lol.

Over the weekend I went back to DE to visit a few days with my family. My oldest brother is in from MN so we had an early Thanksgiving. Felt great to be surrounded by all of my family and sharing lots of laughs :). It is what is helping to me cope with the upcoming holidays. Been a bit down whenever I think of how I will be away from the family at those times. Seems like a double whammy with that and my dad being gone.

I know that 2008 though is going to be a MUCH better year :)

Back
Top Bottom