Congrats to EDGE and the Boys!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
I just want to say how happy I was to hear that U2 got 8 Grammy nominations!!!

I'll definitely be tuning in Feb 27th!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!

I second that Shygirl!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
i wonder what edge is going to be amazed by this year..anyone remember orgasmatron?? mwahhaha

I am not sure there is a way to top the orgasmatron speech.

Well ... maybe if the boys took all their clothes off and ran around naked ... that would certainly top anything they've done before.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 01-04-2002).]

Oh my God!!! I totally didn't excpect this! I thought that last year was amazing, but AGAIN this year!!! Yay yayayayayayayay!!*is freaking out*

Oh yeah, baby, congrats to Edge and all the boys! Two songs in one category? As I said in another thread, TOTAL DOMINANCE!!!

I wonder what Edge will wear this year? Any ideas?

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Oh yeah, baby, congrats to Edge and all the boys! Two songs in one category? As I said in another thread, TOTAL DOMINANCE!!!

Dom-i-na-tion!!!

Who cares ... just so long as it's bedazzled and pisses off Joan Rivers!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I'm SO flippin' excited!! This morning I was like NNOOOO I'M GONNA MISS THE NOMINATIONS!!! But it was SO nice to get that surprise when I got home
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
8! 8! Let's pray.

Interesting about the pop nom. though

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:

*breaks out the bedazzler* Whatever, if he sends me his jeans I am prepared to make a pair of class act pants for him. All I want to see are his blue shoes with white stripes (I have those only mine are red w/white stripes).

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Lilly:
*breaks out the bedazzler* Whatever, if he sends me his jeans I am prepared to make a pair of class act pants for him. All I want to see are his blue shoes with white stripes (I have those only mine are red w/white stripes).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONA!!! are you reading this?!?!?

i think i've found MY soulmate! lol!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Y'know... I bought a bedazzler for the sole purpose of bedazzling my pants, my shirts, my shoes, well, just pretty much everything for the concert.

Damned if the thing didn't work - didn't like the star studs or the heart studs I was using. So, I studded them all by hand. Woo hoo.
smile.gif
I just may try the studding thing again on another pair of jeans. Just one pair of studded jeans isn't enough for me.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
smile.gif

Hehe, I studded the leather seat of my Harley (yes i have one, its parked in Wisconsin where evil people can't steal it and my parents cross their fingers and hope it will just go away) And Mona-why are you surprised U2 got a nom for pop album? They've been saying they are pop for years, even though theyre really a ROCK BAND!
smile.gif

congrats to BONO and the Boys!!!!!

who-hoo! el-e-va-tion fever spreads!!!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Y'know... I bought a bedazzler for the sole purpose of bedazzling my pants, my shirts, my shoes, well, just pretty much everything for the concert.

Damned if the thing didn't work - didn't like the star studs or the heart studs I was using. So, I studded them all by hand. Woo hoo.
smile.gif
I just may try the studding thing again on another pair of jeans. Just one pair of studded jeans isn't enough for me.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
smile.gif

Cool, I want to bedazzle my pants! I have lots of decorated jeans but none like his. I like his AB pants too. I want some!

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONA!!! are you reading this?!?!?

i think i've found MY soulmate! lol!

I don't know. I prefer tapered pants.

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Back
Top Bottom