Confessions of the Online Shopping Junkie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Confessions of the Online Shopping Junkie

Carek1230 said:

I am so with you on that JCoster. AND you can sit at your PC at any time of the day or night wearing whatever you want to, showered or not so you don't have to worry about getting all gussied up. Not to mention these days with gas prices so ridiculous it's soooo much cheaper to buy online than to be driving around. I swear I get better deals saving money on sales taxes and shopping smart to avoid shipping charges many times so I am completely happy with all my online buys. I mainly shop on eBay, Amazon, Overstock and a number of name brand websites.

I've bought sterling silver off of Overstock and it was beautiful. I also love the fact that you can magnify it soooo big you can see every detail. Walmart online I think is actually better than the store.

Also, I always do a search for promotion codes!!!

I'm such a sucker too. From all the online shopping and ordering I have done I receive tons of email special offers and save money with those like free shipping, deferred billing, upgraded shipping for free, free gift wrap, additional percentage off and free things. So, it pays off I guess if you are a smart shopper!

Back
Top Bottom