coming to dublin and looking for a job?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that WANT to live in Dublin for a long time or PLANNING to live in Dublin for a long time?

I sure want to but I don't plan to :wink:
Good luck finding someone

Last edited:
I would like to be planning on moving to Dublin, and if I ever did, I would be looking for a job, but somehow I don't think that's ever gonna happen. :sad:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :D

Yeah, as my good friend Kelly said I am interested in your proposal! :nod:

I don't have any plans at the moment so I'm open to new ideas. You have my email address Eme, so get e-mailing me! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Lu, I was wondering... Are you still looking for a room mate in Dublin?
Well, actually someone to share an apartment with?

:yes:

sure am!

I'm travelling around Ireland at the mo - today I'm in Dingle, County Kerry and heading to Killarney tomorrow. I'm back in Dublin on saturday, when I'm booked into a hostel in Dun Laoghaire for 2 weeks

when do you arrive in ireland, Flav?

bammo2 said:

:yes:

sure am!

I'm travelling around Ireland at the mo - today I'm in Dingle, County Kerry and heading to Killarney tomorrow. I'm back in Dublin on saturday, when I'm booked into a hostel in Dun Laoghaire for 2 weeks

when do you arrive in ireland, Flav?

I think I'll be arriving by mid-September or so... I dom't have a definite date yet :huh:

As regards the apartment, I think you should contact Emilie because you both can benefit from renting together :D

Hi Emilie. It's been a mighty long time since we've had any contact and it's so good to see you on the boards again. Whatever you have in mind seems extremely interesting. you've certainly captured my imagination and I'm curious to find out more. Shall I email you? I've changed my email. it's now declan@hanoverquay.info

I just caught this thread, there's something very noticable about your name and it been a day later i fear that your thread may have disappeared onto page 2. So glad it didn't. Maybe it's fate that I meant to see it. I'll contact you later today, just heading for lunch.

Best wishes....

Back
Top Bottom