comfort pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
how about pics of bono with his comforters ,which i share ,not on purpose but i do adore the fact that i share them with such a great confident man
smile.gif
shows he needs them just like everyone else does anyway=
*the thumb to mouth (mainly done in interviews)
*sleeve
*arm across chest hand on sholder position thing
*hugging himself
are there anymore?

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

*sleeve*

I LOVE this pic...

100268.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

*sleeve* and *Edge comforter* in this pic-aw!

010617r4-10crp-u2.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I know what you mean, the arm hugging yourself thing that is so precious! I don't know where there's a pic of it but I have seen it and I love it.

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

Is it this one you guys are talking about?

IF88544.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I am so fuzzy right now.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

I am thinking about Bono hugging me...I will be perfectly frank with you all. I want Bono to hug me. I want to hug Bono. I want to be Bono's comforter. I want to get Bono a nice, fluffy comforter. I want to put my thumb in Bono's mouth. I want to be Bono's sleeve.

(My brain is sooo fried from finals week. When will it end???)

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

B_closedeyes.jpg

------------------

To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Thanks for this thread! I was also in need of comfort today and to tell the truth, these pics almost made me cry, especially the one of Bono with eyes closed and forehead to Edge's. *sigh* Sometimes the world just seems to be too much.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
awwwww....i wuv Bono's comfort stuff...

here's some of Bono and the best 'security blankie' he could ever have: EDGIE!!!

im29252.jpg

p996152.jpg

jI93162.jpg

If Edgie ever gets tired of Bono hugging him alll the time, I will volunteer to be hugged by Bono.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I went searching my collection and was surprised I didn't find more! It seems half all the recent concert pics have the cute sleeve thing. It's weird because I never used to do it and I'm not thinking about it but since the weather has gotten colder and I'm wearing long sleeves I actually catch myself doing the Bono sleeve tug subconciously. You can sure tell Bono has gotten nto my psyche lol!

Here is one of him holding both sleeves with his hands and holding his hands together
1H51805.jpg

It's a shame there's not a pic of it but I was watching this on TV and I can tell you he bit his thumb while he was making this speech!
cK57654.jpg

Lookit he's got Ali doing it too!
RZ99713.jpg

of course you do it in the winter, your hands are cold
smile.gif

one of his girls does it too,cute.
is that suit one from the funeral,ive never seen that b4 thanx

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

this one is just too sweet. i want a best friend like that. there's something awful intense about the gaze of that there gee-tar player. kinda stirs somethin' deep in yer soul...

p996152.jpg

ok, so i'm starting to notice other members of the band.

for instance, watching Actung Baby video.

and during "The Fly" I noticed a serious hottie...and he WASN'T PLAYING THE BASS! can you believe it?

it was THE EDGE flinging some seriously sexy looks right at the camera. I got some chills...shivers...heart palpitations! yikes!

Originally posted by candys room:
of course you do it in the winter, your hands are cold
smile.gif

one of his girls does it too,cute.
is that suit one from the funeral,ive never seen that b4 thanx

Yeah it's cold but even when it's not I catch myself walking around clutching those sleeves like him without thinking of it, I think Bono is taking over my mind! I'm glad you liked the pic sorry I couldn't find more if I do I will post them.

PS I saw what you put on the other thread about where I'm from LOL! I'm proud of that!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-12-2001).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
ok, so i'm starting to notice other members of the band.

for instance, watching Actung Baby video.

and during "The Fly" I noticed a serious hottie...and he WASN'T PLAYING THE BASS! can you believe it?

it was THE EDGE flinging some seriously sexy looks right at the camera. I got some chills...shivers...heart palpitations! yikes!

eek.gif
*gets somber* Edge will capture all of us eventually. I'm sure of it.

------------------

I put on a sweater this morning and was hunching and scrunching (you know, hunching and scrunching!) cause it was cold... I noticed my sleeves were going over my hands... now I was really groggy and thought "Oh, wow! I have Bono sleeves!" and then I stood up straight and they went away.
frown.gif

------------------

I wish I lived in a place where I could actually wear sweaters! SWFL is not the place for that. But I love doing Bono sleeves! It really is comforting!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Here is a thumb pic
23u2_show2.jpg

His hair looks really nice too, yum!

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

cool2.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
Where is this from?

------------------

Back
Top Bottom