Come play with me in Vegas....**EARLY!!!**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
BLARG. BLARG, I SAY.

I posted this on the Vegas forum too, but wanted to check with y'all too!

I had to change my flights a bit to accomodate my going to LA for the 19th show, and RATS! the only flights they had available were at FREAKIN 7:00 AM!!! GRRR...which means I will be arriving in Vegas at nearly the buttcrack of dawn - 7:40 AM!!!! (this is on Friday the 16th)

The other bad part about this is that I can't check into my hotel till 2:00 PM!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! *screech*

Are there any other Plebites who are also arriving early on FRIDAY and wanna hang out, check out the strip, gamble some....EAT...get into trouble... and hmmmm....FIND THE BOYS???
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
Would love some company!

I'm gonna need a heckuva nap when I get checked in....

Disco

Hmmm....

I'm starting to eye that Friday as a possible day off... but that would mean taking Friday, Monday-Wednesday off... four days... hmmm.... would be nice, since my stupid school has asked me to period sub during my conference period THREE DAYS this week... three days out of four. I figure they owe me. I wonder what they'd say if I didn't show up that Friday? Hmmm....

I'll let you know Disco... I'm going to seriously consider it... that way you and I would at least be able to have a full day in Vegas without having to worry about the freaking weird-ass Yahoos who want to line up 18 hours before the concert starts. I'll let you know in the next couple of days...

Moonie
smile.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Blast you Vegas girls!!!! BLAST YOU! Naw, haha, I'm just bitter that I can't go anymore.
biggrin.gif

I wish I was! Then I would so hang out w/ you! But Disco- you're going to be @ LA 3 right? Do you have GAs? I have seats, but I'm showing up early to meet and hang w/ the people waiting line (which I hope isn't weird). So yay! Maybe I'll get to meet you there!

Hey Disco and Moonie,

My cousin and I were planning to drive up to Vegas Saturday Morning so that we were not tempted to gamble an extra day(Friday) However, she's had a difficult couple of weeks with the passing of her Grandmother and so I was thinking of surprising her and just taking off Friday by plane to Vegas!!! I would love to meet you both out there!

I don't know if this is possible since she's a college aide and works for a school and I also work for the school district and have already asked for the 19th thru the 21st!!! Luckily I'm not a teacher (man, to all the teachers out there, My props!! You are all great!!)

Anyway don't know what is going to happen, but if we don't meet up in Vegas, I will for sure look for you guys in the GA line the 19th (that is if I find a ride there!!!) Have fun and I can't believe that it's gonna happen in a few days and not weeks and weeks!!!

Hey mocool! Yeah, me and Moonie (up there) are going to LA3 as well...we do have GA's but would love to meet/hang with you and whoever else, I'm sure!

Sure wish you could come to Vegas!
frown.gif

Heh...that goofy Vegas commercial is on again...

Originally posted by mocool12:
Blast you Vegas girls!!!! BLAST YOU! Naw, haha, I'm just bitter that I can't go anymore.
biggrin.gif

I wish I was! Then I would so hang out w/ you! But Disco- you're going to be @ LA 3 right? Do you have GAs? I have seats, but I'm showing up early to meet and hang w/ the people waiting line (which I hope isn't weird). So yay! Maybe I'll get to meet you there!

Back
Top Bottom