Come on girls- make U2 win big on VH-1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
U2 got shafted by MTV, but we can help them sweep the My VH-1 Awards! I just saw a commerical saying the award winners and even the categories will be decided by the FANS! That means if we can get everyone on here to vote, U2 will have a better chance than anyone! It said go to VH-1.com and create cateories and vote on who will win! I think U2 will stand a better chance on VH-1 than on MTV anyway, it's not so teen-poppy, but just think how important our imput could be! It could be us who puts our boys over the top! Please, even if you don't have VH-1 I know you have a computer or you wouldn't be here, so go there and see what we can do to help U2 take first prize! Let's do it girls!

Thanks for this, Autumn! I saw the commercial on vh1, and I'm also on their mailing list, so hopefully there will be plenty of categories that U2 will be nominated for and win!

I've already nominated them for three categories of my choosing and plan to do more tomorrow. That game that they have you play is pretty funny!

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

This is a GOOD idea!! We can control this one, so let's do it. I can't believe this has had such little response, we should all remember to do this!

U can also creat an award. I mean u send your idea in
smile.gif

I sent "The most intimate atmosphere at concert" in, imagine if they used the idea.

It would be awesome
smile.gif

I'm there! We can make it happen! OMG, what happens if the teenybopper girls find out about this and stuff the ballot box for N'SICK? Let's beat them!

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

Back
Top Bottom