COME BACK, MAC!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Sign this petition to bring back MacPhisto!
Lol no one connected with U2 will ever read it, but SIGN ANYWAY.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

MacPhishto Reporting for Duty Ma'am!

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Ugh...that is like soooooooooo ZooTV...

You've gotta move on!!!!

"Live into now!!" -Garth

biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Bonochick -- Garth Brooks or like Wayne's world? I'm confused!
biggrin.gif

They don't need to bring all the lemons and stuff......just MACPHISTO

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BRING MR MACPHISTO BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! I miss the guy so much: the horns, the suits,the boots, the make up ...*sigh*

He has to come back soon and call the UN before my internship is over, damn it!!! LOL
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

lol!!!!!! MacPhisto callin the UN!

------------------
~*Mona*~

THE STAGE IS BUT A PLATFORM SHOE, right?
wink.gif

hooah "rock n roll doggie"

"Feet!" - Bono

That's 1-2-0-2-4-5-6-1-4-1-4, ok...hello, is this the White House? Hi, could I speak to President George Bush? George isn't available? But it's our last night...hello...
could I leave a message for George? I was just gonna say I wouldn't be bothering him from now on. I'm gonna be bothering Bill Clinton now."
- MacPhisto

"You work in a knicker factory! Lingerie! That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" - Bono, June 11/92, Stockholm Sweden

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Bonochick -- Garth Brooks or like Wayne's world? I'm confused!
biggrin.gif

Wayne's World! A million times cooler than Garth Brooks!

"If you're gonna spew, spew into this!"

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

02.jpg

YOU KNOW those guitars that are, like, DOUBLE guitars?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Awww you know I want a piece of THIS!
*Bluey in her gold and red outfit with horns Phones Princeple management*
"Hello, My name is Miss Bluephisto. *sniff* Can I speak to Bono? No? He's not home? This IS princeple managment isn't it? Well, our collegue Mr Macphisto has been missing for quite a few years now, and I was wondering if you see him to tell him to get back on stage....yes, yes *sniff* we miss him *HANG UP* hello? Hello...? *hangs up* How rude!"

23.jpg

In times like these I find it funny to go ask the Oracle for advice, and I asked:

"When will Macphisto make another appearence on a U2 tour?"

Oracle: "Time is a train, makes the future the past"

How cool, and how appropriate! See even Oracle is on our side!

MacPhishto <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-29-2001).]

where is mona to comment on the Oracle's use of the word "train"??

------------------
~julia macphista*

John Bender: Excuse me, Dick. I mean, Rich, will milk be made available to us?
Claire Standish: I have a really low tolerance for dehydration.
Andrew Clark: I've seen her dehydrate, sir, it's pretty gross.
~breakfast club

Mag Wildwood: You know what's gonna happen to you? I am gonna march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak.
~breakfast at tiffany's

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Valvenus didn't you post a pic once of Bono in Mac horns on the European leg of Elevation? I'd love to see it again if anyone has it!!

this one? it's from the Cologne show 7-13

index.php

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

You see he's almost back!!!!
I want Macphisto back simply cause I never seen him.
Besides there's another Bush in office, is there a more appropiate time?

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 09-29-2001).]

Originally posted by mbi16:
You see he's almost back!!!!
I want Macphisto back simply cause I never seen him.
Besides there's another Bush in office, is there a more appropiate time?

Can you imagine if he'd gone to the G8 summit in Macphisto horns.... Lol!
biggrin.gif

I totally want Mac back. I want a Mac attack....I've never seen him!
biggrin.gif
Please? Please Bono?

(And I just have to add here that, considering the tensions in my country right now, it would NOT be a good idea to call anyone political, esp. the President.)

SD

Oh! Me too, I want Mr. MacPhisto to come back! He's so damned nice and...lovely...
biggrin.gif

----------------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Originally posted by valvenus8:
this one? it's from the Cologne show 7-13

index.php

Wow!! It's my friend's horns!!
She wore them on every show she went to during Popmart. At her frist concert this tour she had the horns on but under a hat.

I stood next to her and when Bono saw her he looked at her and made horns with his fingers and pointed at her, as a question, she took off her hat in a grace move and showed the horns and Bono laughed at her.

Can you imagine, he recongnised a fan in the audience the first time he saw her in 4 years. That man is nothing but amazing!! She later told me that he had asked for her horns on a show and the pic is it. Glad I got to see it, thanks!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Wow!! It's my friend's horns!!
She wore them on every show she went to during Popmart. At her frist concert this tour she had the horns on but under a hat.

I stood next to her and when Bono saw her he looked at her and made horns with his fingers and pointed at her, as a question, she took off her hat in a grace move and showed the horns and Bono laughed at her.

Can you imagine, he recongnised a fan in the audience the first time he saw her in 4 years. That man is nothing but amazing!! She later told me that he had asked for her horns on a show and the pic is it. Glad I got to see it, thanks!!

Thats such a cool story!
smile.gif

Awww you guys,
I am loving all the Mr Macphisto threads. I am a Mr Macphisto girl. He is the REAL reason I am the freaky U2 fan that I am. When I saw him on Zoo-tv, I was like "Finally, a devil that you can take out for a nice cocktail...now that's some dogma I can get on board with" Lol.I love everything about him, the breathing, the sniffling, the expansive hand gestures, the irony, the slow raspy voice, the pranks, the clothes the shoes....AHHH THE SHOES! The makeup... man.
And I NEVER EVER got to meet my favorite U2 guy in person...maybe I never will. *bluey makes a sad puppy dog face in the general direction of Ireland*
PUHLEEEEEEEEEESE!
Lol, everytime one of my friends says, "let's have some mac and cheese" I snicker really loudly...
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!
pretty pretty pretty please with gold lame and highheels?
, Regret-ridden Bluey

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
where is mona to comment on the Oracle's use of the word "train"??

FOAD!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
hot hot hot Pat Monahan is my husband!!!!!!
*gets on the love train with GinaMarie* lol

------------------
~*Mona*~

PLEBA pic monster strikes again

*munch*

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

i think something is wrong with the website elevation-tour.com, does that have anything to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom