Colours, Oh you look so beautiful tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really can't afford this Corbijn book right now, but goddamnit u2granny, you're selling it to me well.
They should really be paying you commission!
:wink:

Last edited:
ahem.....is what i thought on seeing that pic&to think i can't even mention what it looks likeis going on.......!!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

beau2ifulday said:
I really can't afford this Corbijn book right now, but goddamnit u2granny, you're selling it to me well.
They should really be paying you commission!
:wink:

:lol:

I'm warming up my scanner.

miss becky said:

I must get this book. I'll have to eat Ramen noodles for a month in order to afford it, but some things are worth it.

Thank you for posting that breathtakingly gorgeous picture! :bow:

Amazon has it for about $75.

ff864745.jpg

FYI, folks, the naked women in that red picture is Naseem (can't remember her last name) who was for a long time the band's hair stylist. You may recall in the Flanagan book, she's the one who whacked Bono on the head with a hair brush, when he was acting up. And yes, she was Corbijn's girlfriend at one time.

biff said:
FYI, folks, the naked women in that red picture is Naseem (can't remember her last name) who was for a long time the band's hair stylist. You may recall in the Flanagan book, she's the one who whacked Bono on the head with a hair brush, when he was acting up. And yes, she was Corbijn's girlfriend at one time.

Interesting...

Back
Top Bottom