Colin Farrell spoofin' on Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I just saw a commericial for SNL...and it has Colin dressed up as Bono going 'Uno, dos, tres, catorce"!!!!....I was too busy laughing....maybe I imagined I saw a cowbell....this is going to be great! :hyper:

Is there someway to get a clip of the show? I can't believe I missed that. I left the room right after the roach skit. If I had known that there would be a Bono skit I would not have left the room.

nurse chrissi said:
oh dear:lmao:
Did you guys see the shoes?

Oh crap! I didn't even notice somehow!! That is sooo hilarious if he did!

Colin has my permission to impersonate Bono any day :applaud:

I believe that Queen Bee is working on them now (btw queen bee thank you - so very cool)
the shoes had me laughing so hard - then he did the thing with
the camera - still I was a bit disappointed that there was no shirt ripping:wink:

I didn't think it was very funny, but he did a GREAT GREAT JOB! He sounded so much like him! I guess being Irish himself makes it a little easier in that respect.

Afterward, my mom agreed he did a good job and this was her comment... "So why are you so taken with Bono if he can so be impersonated so easily?" :(

The skit itself wa so-so - it was the mannerisms that made it so funny. The best skit spoofing u2 is still Ben Stillar's 'Lucky Clovers'

As to your Mom's comment - Bono pretty much wears his heart on his sleave - he's not very guarded with his expressions/feelings (big understatement there) thus it is easy to impersonate that

Back
Top Bottom