Colin Farrell spoofin' on Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
I believe that Queen Bee is working on them now (btw queen bee thank you - so very cool)
the shoes had me laughing so hard - then he did the thing with
the camera - still I was a bit disappointed that there was no shirt ripping:wink:

The skit hasn't airred yet. Does anyone remember which skit was shown before the Bono one?

I believe there was a commercial before it - it was the skit where they spoof tele mundo (forgive me if I spelled that wrong) and it was at the end of that skit so you will have some time

colinsnl_01.jpg

colinsnl_02.jpg

colinsnl_03.jpg

colinsnl_04.jpg

the shoes pretty much made the whole skit for me - I didn't pay that much attention to the accent - His accent doesn't really do much for me - unlike others who would happen to be in a band:wink:

I thought I missed it!!! Thank god I didn't!
I just realized that Colin Farrell is really hot!!

hahaha! i love those skits they do with that Spanish variety show. Have any of you seen daytime Spanish television? those skits are hilarious!

btw, was this the first skit after the monologue or the second?

Heeee. Thanks Queen Bee. Will have to download SNL once it is torrented. If no clips exist by then (which I doubt, I will get on it).

Those eyebrows are a lil' scrary :ohmy:

5 minutes until SNL in Cali!........Well I want to thank you all from the east coast and Central and Mountain...I love knowing what to expect (example SNL) cause you guys saw it already...
I LOVE Colin...and can't wait to see the skit...
Again thank you Queen Bee for the screen caps You are beyond AWESOME!:yes: :up: !!!
and thank you Stars for the heads up on the show!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom