Colin Farrell Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpanishEyes21 said:
c1abbb3e.jpg

:drool: I wish he wasn't such a blowhole, though. His ego is FAR too big.

I heard about that scene w/ Colin and Rosario-isn't it kind of "brutal" though? I like the more romantic stuff.

Yeah, it's brutal. Kind of bordering on rape-ish. :|

That's what I thought. No thanks:|

I'm sure it's supposedly "integral to the story" or whatever, though I don't know how Oliver Stone would know that kind of detail

Oh OK, that explains everything :rolleyes: So I guess a scene that's practically rape is OK, but it wasn't OK to get graphic about his homosexual tendencies.

Sorry, I don't mean to be negative and ruin this thread or anything.

MrsSpringsteen said:
So I guess a scene that's practically rape is OK, but it wasn't OK to get graphic about his homosexual tendencies.

EXACTLY.

Edited to say: To be fair, there is a scene of man-on-man rape, though it's between Val Kilmer and some guy and it's sort of abstracted. But, god forbid we show Colin Farrell.

:shifty: ANYWAY... he's hot.

Last edited:
Souly said:
He was just on Ellen, and he ... line danced. And there was ass shaking. :D :combust:
The girl beside him had a wonderful view of his rump shaking and grinding abilities. :laugh: Oh my gosh and naughty Ellen with her hands all over him! Well maybe not all over him mainly on his knee :wink:

Alright...
I'm a small fan of Colin Farrell. I am going to Los Angeles December 21st-24th, are there any places that Colin likes to hang out, if I want to see him?
I know he must have a house there because his son lives there.

xtal said:
Alright...
I'm a small fan of Colin Farrell. I am going to Los Angeles December 21st-24th, are there any places that Colin likes to hang out, if I want to see him?
I know he must have a house there because his son lives there.

Actually colin doesn't have a house in LA, he stays in a hotel most of the time. But he will be promoting Alexander thru the month of Dec. and the days that your going to be in LA colin will be in Dublin with his son for a week. He will definitely be in Dublin on the 25th.

:no:

I don't go to LA very often! Oh no! Man, just my luck. Thanks for the info though.

I saw Colin on Ellen and if i'm not mistaken there was some tongue action at the begining of that kiss.:drool:

SpanishEyes21 said:
There definitely was some tongue action when, on colins part, when he kissed Ellen.:drool: It was very sexy!:tongue:

I wonder what Ellen thought about that. Is she dating anyone these days, anyways? (I'm trying to remember the name of her last girlfriend I knew of...that goofy girl...Anne something?)

Back
Top Bottom